Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Official Clan Rules (Updated)

Hold contests and organize clans here, have fun and be fair to everyone. Do not start a contest if you do not have the prize to give.

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby InuYasha_boy707 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:05 pm

So when I get 300 posts, should I post the clan in the forum... and wait for it to approved/disapproved?
User avatar
InuYasha_boy707
Trainers
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 2:51 pm
Forum Pokedex:   1 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby Skere » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:24 am

InuYasha_boy707 wrote:So when I get 300 posts, should I post the clan in the forum... and wait for it to approved/disapproved?


Before you ask that question you should get 300 posts, I can see your only at 75 now.
T.T BAD DREST BAD!

*whacks Drest with a newspaper*
*rushes to change password*
BAD! >.>
<.<
User avatar
Skere
Trainers
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby dark__knight15 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 am

to join a clan u should have about +50 or +75 posts.i want to join a clan but need exact posts so how many do u atleast need. :headbang: :headbang:
dark__knight15
Trainers
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:59 pm
Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby Skere » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:42 pm

dark__knight15 wrote:to join a clan u should have about +50 or +75 posts.i want to join a clan but need exact posts so how many do u atleast need. :headbang: :headbang:


75 or more.
T.T BAD DREST BAD!

*whacks Drest with a newspaper*
*rushes to change password*
BAD! >.>
<.<
User avatar
Skere
Trainers
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby Slim_Shaddy316 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:04 pm

is there ny thing like onlythe premium members can join clans n non premium nt.....??
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
Slim_Shaddy316
Trainers
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 am
Location: smwher near a graveyard ....
Forum Pokedex:   196 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby SandyBoi » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:32 am

Slim_Shaddy316 wrote:is there ny thing like onlythe premium members can join clans n non premium nt.....??

No..anyone can join a clan, whether they are premium or not. As long as they get the 75 posts needed to join a clan and they are not spam posts.
If they are spam, the staff members will delete those spam posts and maybe even freeze your post count ;)
Image
SandyBoi
PBA Rangers
 
Posts: 1677
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:06 am
Location: Somewhere on Earth.
Forum Pokedex:   278 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby touchy 15 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:15 pm

So..nice rules..........well....i am thinking of making a clan....so for that i need ur approval........SHARK12.....plzz i have 600 + posta and like 8 months + forum account....i also have some companions with me.....plzz i need ur permission...pm me if something is wrong or i get permission ..PLZZ!!!
Image
Credits to Terrah :3
User avatar
touchy 15
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:05 am
Location: Behind You !
Forum Pokedex:   3 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby chico » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:42 pm

touchy 15 wrote:So..nice rules..........well....i am thinking of making a clan....so for that i need ur approval........SHARK12.....plzz i have 600 + posta and like 8 months + forum account....i also have some companions with me.....plzz i need ur permission...pm me if something is wrong or i get permission ..PLZZ!!!



Aren't you in TGE? or did you quit?.
User avatar
chico
Fanatic Forum Member
 
Posts: 1189
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:06 pm
Forum Pokedex:   11 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby touchy 15 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:28 am

chico wrote:
touchy 15 wrote:So..nice rules..........well....i am thinking of making a clan....so for that i need ur approval........SHARK12.....plzz i have 600 + posta and like 8 months + forum account....i also have some companions with me.....plzz i need ur permission...pm me if something is wrong or i get permission ..PLZZ!!!



Aren't you in TGE? or did you quit?.

i will quit when,.....my clan gets approved!!
Image
Credits to Terrah :3
User avatar
touchy 15
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:05 am
Location: Behind You !
Forum Pokedex:   3 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby Skere » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:10 am

touchy 15 wrote:
chico wrote:
touchy 15 wrote:So..nice rules..........well....i am thinking of making a clan....so for that i need ur approval........SHARK12.....plzz i have 600 + posta and like 8 months + forum account....i also have some companions with me.....plzz i need ur permission...pm me if something is wrong or i get permission ..PLZZ!!!



Aren't you in TGE? or did you quit?.

i will quit when,.....my clan gets approved!!



...You might want to quit first.
T.T BAD DREST BAD!

*whacks Drest with a newspaper*
*rushes to change password*
BAD! >.>
<.<
User avatar
Skere
Trainers
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby touchy 15 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:17 am

i am done quiting...and finally i have like 6 to 7 members with me!!
Image
Credits to Terrah :3
User avatar
touchy 15
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:05 am
Location: Behind You !
Forum Pokedex:   3 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby TheKing » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:27 am

sweet imagine if we could somehow incorporate clans into pba :D

Image

Image
Credits To Jasper For the Banner & UserBar


My Special leggy Prices Guide>>> viewtopic.php?f=121&t=17010

IGN>> Alvaro1995
CaptainRex849
taz_man

User avatar
TheKing
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 12:50 am
Location: Figuring things out -_-
Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby DarkAizen » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:30 am

i would too like to join a clan xD need permission of sharks or shohs to start 1 :) i am collecting members for my clan
Image
Credits to Terrah for the Avatar and Banner.
Image
User avatar
DarkAizen
Lord of the Storms
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 pm
Location: Lost in the woods.
Forum Pokedex:   333 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby azz_kikka » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:55 am

extremely informative and helpful thanks :))
Image
Credits to Masterash12
User avatar
azz_kikka
Trainers
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:42 pm
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Re: Clan Rules . Read this.

Postby DarkAizen » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:01 am

TheKing wrote:sweet imagine if we could somehow incorporate clans into pba :D


what you mean by that??

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:43 am --

I have fulfilled my conditions just looking for the approval of my clan , i hope it gets approved by sharks
Image
Credits to Terrah for the Avatar and Banner.
Image
User avatar
DarkAizen
Lord of the Storms
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 pm
Location: Lost in the woods.
Forum Pokedex:   333 Seen

PreviousNext

Return to PBA Online Clans & Contests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: boyypizza and 2 guests