Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

☆ Stars ☆

Hold contests and organize clans here, have fun and be fair to everyone. Do not start a contest if you do not have the prize to give.

Re: ☆ Stars ☆

Postby lucifer » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:27 am

1)-in game name - rob_the_killer(will be strting with a new fresh account in a week)
2)-IRC nick name - lucifer
3)-yards - none right now ...i hve 50 pages mixed legy bird yard.. yard ign is robin_101

idk whthr u will accept me again or not but i m not into botting stuff now ..i will be making a new acc and strt fresh ..i will be also donating thrice a week so premium accs can help us in making yards .. lets forget the past and strt from d beginning ? And also i m not joining as to get access to ur old yards.. :) ..Do consider my clan request

User name - Rob_The_Killer

lucifer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   196 Seen

Postby Ryushi » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:31 pm

lucifer wrote:1)-in game name - rob_the_killer(will be strting with a new fresh account in a week)
2)-IRC nick name - lucifer
3)-yards - none right now ...i hve 50 pages mixed legy bird yard.. yard ign is robin_101

idk whthr u will accept me again or not but i m not into botting stuff now ..i will be making a new acc and strt fresh ..i will be also donating thrice a week so premium accs can help us in making yards .. lets forget the past and strt from d beginning ? And also i m not joining as to get access to ur old yards.. :) ..Do consider my clan request

I am sorry, but we cannot approve.
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Postby Goodkenneth » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:01 pm

1. GoodKenneth (IGN)
2. GK (IRC)
3. Current yard 73pages Shuppet,Bronzor,Yanma,Mareep,Aron
Before the yard wipe I had A Generation 1 to 4 Starter Yard 88pages
Happiny yard 50pages
4.viewtopic.php?f=136&t=21455

I wanted to make PBA GREAT again so I am aiming to build a good public yard that will benefit the community and by also giving some guides to people so they cannot be lost and learn new things, before I was a solo player but now I wanted to be a TEAM PLAYER
Goodkenneth
Active Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   75 Seen

Postby Ryushi » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:40 am

Goodkenneth wrote:1. GoodKenneth (IGN)

Hi Ken,
I am sorry but this application needs to be stalled. We are looking for actives :)
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Postby Navgun » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:15 pm

I just stumbled upon this thread, so lemme think of something to say... Ummm... *Thinking Intensifies*.. *thinking hardcoreifies* *thinks of saying a proverb i just made*... So here it goes...
Ahemm... Uagh.. Hmnnnumm.. Uaghhmnnmmn... Ok cleared my throat..

EAST OR WEST, RYUSHI IS THE dank DEADLY OVERKILL MASTER

THANK YOU.. NO CLAPS, NO CAMERAS,.. NO PUBLICITY PLS... SHOO I HATE CAMERAS! :/

~~~~~~~~Used To Had Trust In Humanity Once~~~~~~~~

Navgun
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   178 Seen

Previous

Return to PBA Online Clans & Contests