Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

New Clan Update! July 29th, 2014. PLEASE READ!!

Hold contests and organize clans here, have fun and be fair to everyone. Do not start a contest if you do not have the prize to give.

New Clan Update! July 29th, 2014. PLEASE READ!!

Postby Rem » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:09 pm

I noticed on a lot of applications that not everyone is following the clan rules.
Please take a look at this before you apply for a clan, or create one. Thank you.

I will be going through clans and make sure everyone has the qualifications. I'll be approving clans from now on, so if it's not locked yet, consider it approved.
If you have it locked and you want it unlocked or want to unlock it, please respectfully privately message me about it. I will ignore all rude PMs, so keep it civil.

• If a member of a clan does not fit the requirements, I'll be posting they are not allowed into the clan.

• If an owner does not meet the qualifications, I will lock the thread immediate with no warning.

• If a clan is dead, I will lock it. You can PM me if it's still active or whatever the case may be.

Update July 29th, 2014
The staff has gathered and decided that the current rules required to join and create clans are exceedingly unfair due to the lack of active players.
The new requirement to join a clan: 0 posts required to join!
• The new requirement to create a clan: 150 posts!

If you want to create a clan, please make sure you have some members already wanting to join! :)
All other rules still apply. Have fun!
Last bumped by Rem on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:09 pm.
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Return to PBA Online Clans & Contests