Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Let's Play!!

Hold contests and organize clans here, have fun and be fair to everyone. Do not start a contest if you do not have the prize to give.

Let's Play!!

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:27 am

Howdy folks !!!
Think of this as an event hosted by yours truly 8) Self-appreciatory remark aside , let's get down to the real stuff !!!

The event is simple , I'll list some random pokes that you have to catch from MAPS ONLY , the time limit is 2 days from when i start the event ....

People can post their usernames in comments if they want to join , the entry fees to this event is 10 mil .... And the prizes for the winners are -
1st place - 50m cash
2nd place - 30m cash
3rd place - 20m cash

The positions are decided by how many pokes the person has caught , there would be 15 in total that you have to find ....

Entries are closed 2 days from the time this is posted .....

Rules are as follows-
1-You have to show proof of the pokemon you are catching , that is screenshot of the pokemon when you find it on the map, for example - http://prntscr.com/6udui2
If you dont have the proof then i would disregard that poke ...
2-No usage of illegal botting devices would be tolerated and any person found using it will be immediately kicked out of the contest
3-No refunds if you find the completition to be too difficult for you
4-Don't be a sore loser if you don't win anything
5-When you screenshot and catch a poke , put it up on trade immediately for me to verify , if you decide to do the dumb thing and trade it away before i verify it then that pokemon will also be disregarded
6-As mentioned previously , no yard pokemon and/or credit bought pokemon are allowed

Also the participants who want to enter must send their money to the 0$ trades put up in ign- winningcombo .... Thank you !!!

P.s- The minimum number of participants needed is 5 , if not then refund will be provided ...
Aniketsamalinfinity
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   136 Seen

Re: Let's Play!!

Postby sandy108 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 pm

How would you know if it is map caught ? :rofl: :rofl:
sandy108
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   112 Seen

Re: Let's Play!!

Postby Aniketsamalinfinity » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:40 pm

sandy108 wrote:How would you know if it is map caught ? :rofl: :rofl: