Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Lugia Competition!

Hold contests and organize clans here, have fun and be fair to everyone. Do not start a contest if you do not have the prize to give.

Lugia Competition!

Postby anas_suria » Fri May 06, 2016 1:08 pm

Okay so here it goes guys...As im leaving this game I want to distribute some things between you people....I want to start a competition which includes Lugia!

What do you have to do?
1.Entry Fees to enter competition is [b]10m[/b] which will be given in exchange for entering the Lugia yard for now...
2.Their will be total of 4 rounds!
3.Require screenshots for this competition!

Prizes:
1.60% of the money gathered +Few specials
2.20% of the money gathered + Few specials
3.10% of the money gathered + Few specials

+10 million money from me who shows hard work....S/D/M/G legends too and ShinyHoundoom 105m exp...they can be anyone apart 1/2/3 position.
I dont have any Voids so dont think Specials are Voids Please...

In the end I will make this yard public! I wont keep the money and hopefully those who participated will get some s/d/m/g legends in the end to compensate for joining competition.

Narutoand Shadow043Strictly banned from my yard and competition don't want traitors and untrustworthy people. Maybe u guys make your own yards when I do it public and buy from others to make it like unlike days before being sellers of them!

What do you have to do will be told when their are enough members to join the competition.

More members can be extended!

Competition will start on Monday details will be given out by then! :hai:

Forgot to mention send money offers at !!A!!
anas_suria
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   2 Seen

Return to PBA Online Clans & Contests