Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

How NOT to get banned/what to do if banned (Updated Oct 5th)

All Forum and PBA rules

How NOT to get banned/what to do if banned (Updated Oct 5th)

Postby John-117 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:50 pm

If you are tirred of getting banned form PBA/chat/IRC may i suggest following my steps to not to get banned:

How NOT to get banned:

1.)Read all the rules of PBA carefully until you have fully understand,always stick to the rules at all times even at the IRC,forums and PBA chat.
click the link to view the rules of PBA topic made by Jay Phoenix. http://www.pbaforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=854

2.)Never constantly ask a moderator or an admin to unban you it will make your ban even longer if you are banned.

3.)Always use the right chat/channel. I.e. trade discussion in the trade chat/channel. If an admin or a mod catches you in the wrong chat/channel you may get a warning or a ban.

4.)Never give your password to anyone they will steal all your best pokemon and may attempt to get you banned.

5.)Always stay out of trouble esciplally helping people to scam others do not get involved with people who break the rules you will be banned if you break them.

6.)Do not threaten other users to give you their pokemon or password to thier account by acting as a moderator or an admin you will be banned.

What to do if I'm banned
[Section updated by Nexus on October 5th 2015]

1.) Post a ban appeal in the Ban Appeals sub-forum (link here).

2.) Wait for a reply. As mentioned before, harassing staff won't help your case.

3.) For some bans, it may be a case of waiting 24 hours and then you get unbanned. This is not true for all bans! The circumstances of the ban are what define the time period that the ban is set for.
John-117
The Ultimate FAIL

Forum Pokedex:   449 Seen

Re: How NOT to get banned/what to do if Im Banned

Postby Sharks » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:30 pm

If you follow the rules , there is no reason to be banned.
Sharks
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   465 Seen

Postby John-117 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:43 pm

yea I know I mentioned this I hope it will be useful to some people if they get banned few times.

College Student • coder • Gamer

John-117
The Ultimate FAIL

Forum Pokedex:   449 Seen

Postby Shohs » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Hopefully.

In addition to sharing the passwords, that includes family members. I've seen cases of people's siblings (brothers and sisters) trading off their pokemon or getting their accounts banned.
Shohs
Forever in love.

Forum Pokedex:   189 Seen

You have encountered a wild Giratina!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Return to PBA Rules And Regulations