Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Username not found

Contains guides on Frequently Asked Questions and other things. This area is NOT for asking questions, use the Gameplay Questions and Queries area for that.

Username not found

Postby mv123 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi, I've been playing this game for about 6 years or so. I've been on and off and now that ive returned and tried to log in, it wouldnt let me.
I know my account details but it wouldnt let me log in or reset my password. It said user not found.
On top of it all if my account have been deleted for any reason, its unfair because I have not broken any rules and I've payed real money in donations.
Please help. thnx
mv123
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   26 Seen

Re: Username not found

Postby Termes » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:09 pm

Hey Mate. Sorry about that.

Game went down for about a week and now it's backup and it's apparent data is missing. I'm following up with jazz on it now. More importantly, Princess said Kyro is migrating the server so hopefully should be up to normal soonish!
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   551 Seen

Re: Username not found

Postby mv123 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:35 am

Ok, I'll give it a few days to see if it gets fixed.
I tried creating a new account to check my lost one and it's currently not even coming up when I search for it like it's been deleted altogether.
I hope you guys can resolve this :worried:
Thanks

-- Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:42 am --

If there are any updates please let me know. Its kinda fustrating knowing I spent a lot of time and effort on a game and get my account deleted for no apparent reason.
At the very least recreate me an account with the same units and same pokemon I had because right now I am literally left out of the game with nothing to show for all the time and effort (and money) I spent on the game.
:@ :envy:
mv123
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   26 Seen

Return to FAQs and Guides