Page 17 of 17

Re: Map Guide (updated)

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:06 am
by hellacash
http://puu.sh/96Ve1/b6d8007026.jpg

pansear on Sandy Path 1

edit: also found an audino, no screenshot.

Re: Map Guide (updated)

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:34 pm
by sumacpacha17
ravine of frost , add kyurem and cobalion?

Re: Map Guide (updated)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:45 pm
by Ezio
theashman83 wrote:Found Lillipup on Sandy Path 2.
Found Snivy and Axew on Leafy Path.
Tirtouga and Basculin (Blue Stripe) on Secret Island.

Come on guys! Help to complete the guide. ;)

devi wrote:kyurem on ravine of frost
elgyem on icy path 1

-- Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:28 pm --

Also landorus and thundurus at tower of wishes
tornadus at desolate oasis
Chrysaor wrote:rufflet on tower of wishes...

-- Fri May 16, 2014 12:04 am --

terrakion in cavern of fire...
hellacash wrote:http://puu.sh/96Ve1/b6d8007026.jpg

pansear on Sandy Path 1

edit: also found an audino, no screenshot.
sumacpacha17 wrote:ravine of frost , add kyurem and cobalion?



Updated.

Re: Map Guide (updated)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:10 am
by Zaqes
The Garden Caves Lvl 2

You have there 2 Psyduck and Machoke instead of Machop :)

Re: Map Guide (updated)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:52 am
by theashman83
Zaqes wrote:The Garden Caves Lvl 2

You have there 2 Psyduck and Machoke instead of Machop :)


Edited, thanks!

Re: Map Guide (updated)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:05 pm
by Navgun
Heyy Nexus!!...Add in the 6th gen maps too.. :) :) Broags Garden 1 & 2

Re: Map Guide (updated)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:34 pm
by LadySesshy
Can I get a direct link to the Hollowbrook Town map? Whenever I click on the maps page I get text over the map saying, 'Start here' but I can't click it. And there's nothing at the bottom of the page to click either.

Re: Map Guide (updated)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:19 pm
by W0LF3M4N_trainer
LadySesshy wrote:Can I get a direct link to the Hollowbrook Town map? Whenever I click on the maps page I get text over the map saying, 'Start here' but I can't click it. And there's nothing at the bottom of the page to click either.


Due to the unfinished first map go to the pokedex scroll down to pikachu and then once you click pikachu scroll down to the bottom and click the map where it says he is located and then start searching through different routes there :p