Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

PBA Tasks

Contains guides on Frequently Asked Questions and other things. This area is NOT for asking questions, use the Gameplay Questions and Queries area for that.

Re: PBA Tasks

Postby littlekitty1 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:49 am

funnycrater wrote:thank you

will you stop spammin ¬_¬ saying thank you with two words and (occasionally smileys) and saying nothing else is spam -> when its not needed
http://img256.imageshack.us/i/682008247868186.gif/
<Timmi>: !die littlekitty1
<werewolf>: Timmi walks over the streets searching for littlekitty1.
<werewolf>: However, littlekitty1 moved to another country and jaff doesnt know where he lives now.
<werewolf>: Murder attempt failed!
Image < thanks dip
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ < thanks tycoon
littlekitty1
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   123 Seen

Postby qihao14 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:51 am

it is a pretty awsome guide great job keep it up :/
Image[/c]
qihao14
ghost master

Forum Pokedex:   355 Seen

Postby Jig-saw » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:10 am

There very hard/easy to complete

ImageImage <-- credits go to IsoulTouch Image

Jig-saw
Best Selling/Trader in PBA

Forum Pokedex:   184 Seen

Postby xzash » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 am

nice guide, and i hope there will be more tasks/quest in the future :)
"Even if our body far away separated
our heart will always close to one another"

~ surfing pika ~
made by me :)
xzash
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Postby Tomer » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:19 am

Nice guide :D
Credits to Lethal
Credits to... me?
Tomer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   327 Seen

Postby Drakon » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:45 am

Whenever i try the Water trainers..I need to login again.
IGN=Chinmay11
Drakon
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   253 Seen

Postby jekyllchau » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:19 am

Is it just me or are the tasks not working properly?

I talked to Weird Pirate Joe. He told me to fight a Bugcatcher, and I said "Yeah alright, I'll teach the Pipsqueak a good lesson". So I went to the 'Battle Trainers' page, battled Bugtrainer and went back to Pirate Joe, but nothing happened. I killed his Caterpie and Weedle 18 times but I'm still stuck.

Also, when I try the Competition Master's task, and asked him to unlock a competition for me. I then picked the first option "Yep, Sure Thing, if you unlock a competition for me." The page then redirects to the explanation of Battle Arena Competitions, and I'm stuck in a loop when I press the only option available.

When I talk to Nurse Joy, the options are not in order. The first one is "Actually I was wondering if there was anything I could do for you", which gives me an explanation of what the Pokecenter is. The third option, "I would like to know more about the Pokemon Center", redirects to the Pokecenter page. So I choose the second option, and Nurse Joy gives me a task. I say "Yeah Sure Why not!" Nurse Joy then gives me an explanation of what a Pokecenter is.
jekyllchau
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   22 Seen

Postby jpearl0727 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:10 am

jekyllchau wrote:Is it just me or are the tasks not working properly?

I talked to Weird Pirate Joe. He told me to fight a Bugcatcher, and I said "Yeah alright, I'll teach the Pipsqueak a good lesson". So I went to the 'Battle Trainers' page, battled Bugtrainer and went back to Pirate Joe, but nothing happened. I killed his Caterpie and Weedle 18 times but I'm still stuck.

Also, when I try the Competition Master's task, and asked him to unlock a competition for me. I then picked the first option "Yep, Sure Thing, if you unlock a competition for me." The page then redirects to the explanation of Battle Arena Competitions, and I'm stuck in a loop when I press the only option available.

When I talk to Nurse Joy, the options are not in order. The first one is "Actually I was wondering if there was anything I could do for you", which gives me an explanation of what the Pokecenter is. The third option, "I would like to know more about the Pokemon Center", redirects to the Pokecenter page. So I choose the second option, and Nurse Joy gives me a task. I say "Yeah Sure Why not!" Nurse Joy then gives me an explanation of what a Pokecenter is.

same for me too...i beat bug trainer multiple times and now i have 10k plus battle wins still nothing...but my old accounts finished it all :(
jpearl0727
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   130 Seen

Postby CapHawkeye14 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:57 pm

T
jpearl0727 wrote:
jekyllchau wrote:Is it just me or are the tasks not working properly?

same for me too...i beat bug trainer multiple times and now i have 10k plus battle wins still nothing...but my old accounts finished it all :(

Tasks are currently don't work right now or anytime soon. Since the game shutdown it has been uncoded. :3
CapHawkeye14
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   324 Seen

Postby Saborni » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:34 pm

Where is the competitions page?
Saborni
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   31 Seen

Postby georgexu94 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:26 pm

I've accomplished the Water Trainer quest. I unlocked the Water Trainer Challenge but where is it?
georgexu94
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   35 Seen

Previous

Return to FAQs and Guides