Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Gold Prices

Contains guides on Frequently Asked Questions and other things. This area is NOT for asking questions, use the Gameplay Questions and Queries area for that.

Re: Gold Prices

Postby glucht23 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:30 pm

Ryushi wrote:Aquafox and Golden Scizzor dont have sprites .. It was machop yesterday and delibird today.

glucht23 wrote:Image torchic 250mil


Up this one.. barely any1 has it.


its not worth more as I recall you never being able to sell urs ;=;
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
User avatar
glucht23
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby Ryushi » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:04 pm

glucht23 wrote:
Ryushi wrote:Aquafox and Golden Scizzor dont have sprites .. It was machop yesterday and delibird today.

glucht23 wrote:Image torchic 250mil


Up this one.. barely any1 has it.


its not worth more as I recall you never being able to sell urs ;=;

Me? I got gold eevee + gold ditto for my gold torchic .. i wanted to trade the torchic back to me now, and still cudnt get it :o

Offtopic: Torchic was last released in Sept '13 -> 6 months + not many in game
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
User avatar
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 am
Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby glucht23 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:18 pm

250mil seems reasonable to me especially since it's only a torchic
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
User avatar
glucht23
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby Ryushi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:50 pm

glucht23 wrote:Image chimchar 100 mil sad price dropped down 1.05 bil

This one .. on donation almost a year ago :|
Rare - Fire starter - Popular. !!
A gold infernape goes for 100ish these days .. barely any 1 has chimchar and those who do don't sell for thrice the price :^) It might not be 1bil any more but its definitely not 100 or 200 m either :!
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
User avatar
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 am
Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby glucht23 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Ryushi wrote:
glucht23 wrote:Image chimchar 100 mil sad price dropped down 1.05 bil

This one .. on donation almost a year ago :|
Rare - Fire starter - Popular. !!
A gold infernape goes for 100ish these days .. barely any 1 has chimchar and those who do don't sell for thrice the price :^) It might not be 1bil any more but its definitely not 100 or 200 m either :!


it was donated for like 50x its the 2nd most common starter after piplup Ihave all evos myself and sold 3 chims
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
User avatar
glucht23
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby Ryushi » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:22 am

glucht23 wrote:
Ryushi wrote:
glucht23 wrote:Image chimchar 100 mil sad price dropped down 1.05 bil

This one .. on donation almost a year ago :|
Rare - Fire starter - Popular. !!
A gold infernape goes for 100ish these days .. barely any 1 has chimchar and those who do don't sell for thrice the price :^) It might not be 1bil any more but its definitely not 100 or 200 m either :!


it was donated for like 50x its the 2nd most common starter after piplup Ihave all evos myself and sold 3 chims

U seriously think it is 100m? Sell me the chims then.. i ll the price u enlisted.

-- Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:54 am --

glucht23 wrote:it was donated for like 50x its the 2nd most common starter after piplup Ihave all evos myself and sold 3 chims

And in that case, Charmander has been donated for more than 100 times by players ..wat shud its value be then? 30mil?? Whereas i saw the price enlisted was 200m.
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
User avatar
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 am
Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby glucht23 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:16 pm

me and you both know charmander is kanto makesl it more popular :P and New donation Pokemon is Golden Torchic!
the irony
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
User avatar
glucht23
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby Ryushi » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:53 pm

glucht23 wrote:me and you both know charmander is kanto makesl it more popular :P and New donation Pokemon is Golden Torchic!
the irony

Dont tell me if charmander is wanted chimchar is un-wanted! :| I am already paying more than what's in the guide for chimchar looking at the fact that ppl will never sell for a mere 100 |(

Offtopic: Ah finally torchic after 6 months .. i gotta go buy 1 xD

-- Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:25 pm --

glucht23 wrote:Image golden golden scizor ??? mil range: 300mil-500mil same reason as aquafox
Image aquafox 300mil it didn't have a sprite at first so not many donated

And I was gonna point these 2 out to you specifically as they go for more now. Thank you for amending the prices for these 2.
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
User avatar
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 am
Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby glucht23 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Ryushi wrote:
glucht23 wrote:me and you both know charmander is kanto makesl it more popular :P and New donation Pokemon is Golden Torchic!
the irony

Dont tell me if charmander is wanted chimchar is un-wanted! :| I am already paying more than what's in the guide for chimchar looking at the fact that ppl will never sell for a mere 100 |(

Offtopic: Ah finally torchic after 6 months .. i gotta go buy 1 xD

-- Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:25 pm --

glucht23 wrote:Image golden golden scizor ??? mil range: 300mil-500mil same reason as aquafox
Image aquafox 300mil it didn't have a sprite at first so not many donated

And I was gonna point these 2 out to you specifically as they go for more now. Thank you for amending the prices for these 2.


I think gold golden scizor is only 300mil and aquafox is def 300m too cuz its rare rare o-o ill edit the guide when i get back from vacation don't have time to at this moment would u mind posting the pokes that are on donation until i get back? (around may) starting from torchic <:
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
User avatar
glucht23
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby Ryushi » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:25 am

The reason aquafox is that rare because it was a day before golden scizor and ppl were like, "Eww .. who donates for a poke without an image". And now that its sprite is up, ppl have started to think its really cute sorta and hence, every1 wants this calf but barely any1 has it.

Its Tauros today. First time on donation i think, maybe?

Offtopic: Wudn't mind helping :) buh might not be on for some - U ll have to refer to others for the ones i skip :-?
Btw May!! loooooong vacation eh :/
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
User avatar
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 am
Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby glucht23 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:10 pm

Updated i had free time :3
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
User avatar
glucht23
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby Ryushi » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:28 pm

glucht23 wrote:Current donation pokemon: Image Rayquaza 150-200mil Reason: it's already almost the most common gold legy in game :\

Ahem .. heard someone was planning something .. i guess their plans failed pretty bad. :^)

-- Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:27 am --

glucht23 wrote:Image ho-oh 750 mil

Ho-oh now sells for around 300m

glucht23 wrote:Image Arceus 200 mil (theres alot of em yet still 200m :P)

Arceus well .. costs around 125-150.
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
User avatar
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 am
Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby glucht23 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:14 pm

Ryushi wrote:
glucht23 wrote:Current donation pokemon: Image Rayquaza 150-200mil Reason: it's already almost the most common gold legy in game :\

Ahem .. heard someone was planning something .. i guess their plans failed pretty bad. :^)

-- Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:27 am --

glucht23 wrote:Image ho-oh 750 mil

Ho-oh now sells for around 300m

glucht23 wrote:Image Arceus 200 mil (theres alot of em yet still 200m :P)

Arceus well .. costs around 125-150.



nope my plan worked pretty well :> my bad forgot to update arceus and ho-oh
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
User avatar
glucht23
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby Ryushi » Thu May 01, 2014 5:55 am

glucht23 wrote:Image Rayquaza 150-200mil (way to go on ruining the price of the last rare gold ryushi)


Want this to be removed with immediate effect.
Image
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
User avatar
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:47 am
Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Re: Gold Prices

Postby glucht23 » Fri May 02, 2014 2:21 pm

Ryushi wrote:
glucht23 wrote:Image Rayquaza 150-200mil (way to go on ruining the price of the last rare gold ryushi)


Want this to be removed with immediate effect.
Image


it was you though :P why u ashamed of what you yourself did? ;)
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
User avatar
glucht23
Avid Forum Member
 
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

PreviousNext

Return to FAQs and Guides

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron