Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

The All-Enormous Gold Guide

Contains guides on Frequently Asked Questions and other things. This area is NOT for asking questions, use the Gameplay Questions and Queries area for that.

Re: The All-Enormous Gold Guide

Postby glucht23 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:25 am

suggested: add gold vespiquen price? suggesting around 500-600mil

also gliscor. what are you even doing ryushi I give you the gold guide and you don't even update it
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Postby theashman83 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:01 pm

glucht23 wrote:suggested: add gold vespiquen price? suggesting around 500-600mil

also gliscor. what are you even doing ryushi I give you the gold guide and you don't even update it

The forum is producing a bug for Ryushi, basically meaning he can't edit the original post. I'm assuming it's something to do with the character/data limits put in place preventing him from adding more.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Postby Ryushi » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:08 pm

Sadly yes.
I even mailed sharks in forums with the issue. He hasnt reverted back..
I ll update the rest in the first comment this weekend if i cant get it on the forum main.
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Postby haibir123 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:04 am

Hi! for ur kind informasjon regiice and gigas and arceus,raikou and deoxys lostone has all those and i have latios i sell it for 120mil. *laughing*
haibir123
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   17 Seen

Postby Rem » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:02 am

to fix the problem, i made the second poster from glucht (sorry) to ryushi, this should help adding more information to the gold guide on a second post.
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

You have encountered a wild Grovyle!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby glucht23 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:42 pm

theashman83 wrote:
glucht23 wrote:suggested: add gold vespiquen price? suggesting around 500-600mil

The forum is producing a bug for Ryushi, basically meaning he can't edit the original post. I'm assuming it's something to do with the character/data limits put in place preventing him from adding more.

I had that problem too that's why I didn't finish mine, I figured it was my slow internet tho
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Postby Ryushi » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:01 pm

glucht23 wrote:
theashman83 wrote:The forum is producing a bug for Ryushi, basically meaning he can't edit the original post. I'm assuming it's something to do with the character/data limits put in place preventing him from adding more.

I had that problem too that's why I didn't finish mine, I figured it was my slow internet tho

I think its something to do with a cap on the data for threads. Cant be slow internet because you faced the same issue as me. I am sure others have faced it too while editing large threads.
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member

Postby prateekchellani » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:47 am

Hey,
Great guide Ryushi, Prices listed are accurate( xD just sayin ratatta doesnt deserve that much)
btw could u add gen 5 as well, I have a golden lillipup and idk the price. some ppl told me 30m while some quoted 200m xD so i need help there
Thanks

Edit - Just saw the message that u r having probs editing the guide xD btw do u plan to make a seperate guide for gen 5?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...
To catch em is my real test, to train them is my cause

My Shop - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=22775&p=293292#p293292

Credits to Chromohit( Chromosky) for the banner and avatar
prateekchellani
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   95 Seen

Postby Ryushi » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:41 am

prateekchellani wrote:Hey,
Great guide Ryushi, Prices listed are accurate( xD just sayin ratatta doesnt deserve that much)
btw could u add gen 5 as well, I have a golden lillipup and idk the price. some ppl told me 30m while some quoted 200m xD so i need help there
Thanks

Edit - Just saw the message that u r having probs editing the guide xD btw do u plan to make a seperate guide for gen 5?

Sorry for the inconvenience being caused prateek. We are having an issue in the forums and hence I wasnt able to include the 5th gen prices or the Fakemon/Alternate Form prices here..
Lillipups are definitely not 30mil |( Someone is trying to get is for cheap :shake:
I would price Lillipups at 80-100mil.

Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member

Postby prateekchellani » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:19 am

Ryushi wrote:Sorry for the inconvenience being caused prateek. We are having an issue in the forums and hence I wasnt able to include the 5th gen prices or the Fakemon/Alternate Form prices here..
Lillipups are definitely not 30mil |( Someone is trying to get is for cheap :shake:
I would price Lillipups at 80-100mil.

Thanks a lot. keep up the work on the guide
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...
To catch em is my real test, to train them is my cause

My Shop - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=22775&p=293292#p293292

Credits to Chromohit( Chromosky) for the banner and avatar
prateekchellani
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   95 Seen

Postby LeviChamp » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:12 am

could i get the price of these gold I'm thinking of selling: divine molters, drilburr and victini
i can't find people that know the price, much appreciated
LeviChamp
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   68 Seen

Postby Ryushi » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:36 pm

Unfortunately, this post hit the max characters allowed and hence I won't be able to add/update the price guide.
Fortunately, I am active 8) Hence, I can advise on the price checks as and when asked to.

LeviChamp wrote:could i get the price of these gold I'm thinking of selling: divine molters, drilburr and victini

Moltres (Divine) Image 80-90
Drilbur Image 50-60
Victini Image 70-80

Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member

Previous

Return to FAQs and Guides