Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Traiding megastones

Contains guides on Frequently Asked Questions and other things. This area is NOT for asking questions, use the Gameplay Questions and Queries area for that.

Traiding megastones

Postby QuimBala » Sat May 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Hi there, i'm new and i have a big question. Is it possible to sell/buy megastones between players?

Someone told me that you need to send the pokemon to the seller, he uses the megastone, and then sends you back the pokemon in exchange from the pokemoney.

I need to know if it is true, and what keeps the other players from keeping my pokemon. :sweat:

I want to evolve a Void Blaziken and as you can understand i cant afford losing it :(
QuimBala
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   44 Seen

Re: Traiding megastones

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Sat May 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Since there is no item-to-item trading system in game, trading the Pokemon to the account that has the mega stone, evolving it, and trading back is the only way to "buy" the mega stone.

There is a moderate risk of people attempting to steal them (but it is rare that they do), and if people don't want to take that chance the best thing to do would be to acquire the mega stones yourself through the lotto or daily challenges. If you do happen to buy it, you can ask the buyer to supply a collateral Pokemon of similar value to hold onto when they evolve yours, and then return it when they put your Pokemon back up for trade. Screenshot the trade agreement prior to making the trade too, so that moderators can whack them if they attempt to flee with your Pokemon.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Return to FAQs and Guides