Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Apologise

Anything else about PBA that doesn't fit above.

Apologise

Postby AsadRana » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:17 pm

HI!
I am ARANA or AsadRana and i am apologizing to the people whom i scammed or tried to scam. I scammed Blizzard312 and tried to scam monster and leao and i am apologizing Ash, too. But I will only pay the scammed amount back if my AsadRana account will get unbanned for ever and ban the person who scammed me. His IGN is Rockbottam and Yardy and mibbit nick is ISmellYou.
Regards,
~AsadRana :|
AsadRana
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   48 Seen

Re: Apologise

Postby pkemnmasterdestroyer » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Wrong place Ted_Ted
Current Global Rank: 2 Points: 4283.86
Current Goal: G̶e̶t̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶3̶6̶0̶0̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶1̶s̶t̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶
Current Uniques: 3600 , 0 Uniques Left. Current place in unique top trainer board : 1. #Completed
Check my trades shop viewtopic.php?f=39&t=23148
pkemnmasterdestroyer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   419 Seen

Postby AsadRana » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:17 pm

You should just keep your mouth closed!
AsadRana
Trainers

Postby John-117 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:09 pm

AsadRana wrote:You should just keep your mouth closed!

You really expect to be.forgiven by an attiude like that? People like you should be permanently bammed from the game. you lost all rights when you scammed people and depriving them of their hard end pokemon or money.

You cant expect people to just forgive you like that just by a post it will take a very very long time to be forgivin by the community.

I despise people like you who breaks the rules contantly to gain for your own benefit. Dont you realize people work hard and has fun playing the game. You're just a pathetic.nub who wants to avoid training and just steal of others.

Also juat another note ban.evading would make matters only worse just sayingg.

College Student • coder • Gamer

John-117
The Ultimate FAIL

Forum Pokedex:   449 Seen

Postby AsadRana » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:41 am

John-117 i know that you are a member of staff and you should also say to pokemonmasterdestroyer not to talk in everyone's matter!
AsadRana
Trainers

Postby John-117 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:54 am

AsadRana wrote:John-117 i know that you are a member of staff and you should also say to pokemonmasterdestroyer not to talk in everyone's matter!

Just to clarify, I am an ex-PBA staff since 2009. (Im no longer staff now) however he is probably right though, you shouldnt have posted here. The topic is more suited to belong in Off-Topic Area. Also This is NOT a ban appeal thread so anyone can get involved.

Offtopic: dont expect people to reply to this thread just to forgive, Yes they may choose to read it but they are unlikely going to forgive you for what you done imo.

College Student • coder • Gamer

John-117
The Ultimate FAIL

Forum Pokedex:   449 Seen

Postby AsadRana » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:33 am

Sorry!

-- Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:52 pm --

Okay Please Forgive Me! I really Have Learned My Lesson! Really! Really!
AsadRana
Trainers

You have encountered a wild muurando!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Return to General PBA