Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Gym leaders Money and Some others!

Anything else about PBA that doesn't fit above.

Should the Gym leaders money be reduced?

Yes
18%
No
74%
Not Sure
8%

Total votes : 99

Gym leaders Money and Some others!

Postby Sharks » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:28 am

Hello. When I first started the game, the gym leaders were giving about 1000 pokemoney. As a result, everything was in under control. Reasonable prices. Now, the gym leaders give up to 10000 and as a result, everyone has much money and it is making me crazy to see many people buying pokes for 100mil or more. There is no control for it. So , I have thought about reducing the money from 10000 to 5000 and lower the other ones. What do you think guys?
Sharks
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   465 Seen

Re: Gym leaders Money!

Postby Shadowstorm » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 am

a lot of the reason money got so high was because of glitchers...
I quit, I'm just temporarily back to try to figure out how to stop this board from sending me e-mails.

If ya wanna find me...

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/H1Z1
Shadowstorm
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Postby Sharks » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:34 am

During adding the money, I normally entered a lower amount than 10000 . But Anira wanted it to be 10000 but now there is a whole lot of money out there in the game and its like " Money can buy anything "

And oh yeah! Think there should be a limit for pokes to be released on a yard. Not sure though. Because there are several yards like Hotshot which made legends and shinies at death low prices. Pour your ideas about the yards.
Sharks
Fanatic Forum Member

Postby Mykelthebeast1 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:43 am

Yeah Money is Becoming too common.Lowering the gym leader reward would a great idea. Also The game is not gonna be fun anymore because everybody is gonna have every poke because there are yards with like 200 legends making that pokemon not common anymore.There should be and limit to how many poke or legends put in a yard.

Currently 511 Unique Pokemon.. RANK #2 In Users With the Most Different Pokemon
Mykelthebeast1
Trainers

Re: Gym leaders Money and Some others!

Postby Adewitiya » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 am

I think money is ok! so no
~Winner PBA Spriting Contest #1~
Adewitiya
PBA Rangers

Forum Pokedex:   368 Seen

Postby nOoB_ToXiiCz » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:19 am

Yh Limit The yard Like Only 20 pokes Can be releases in a yard try do tht by 2moz or sumink
nOoB_ToXiiCz
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   1 Seen

Postby Nabeel95 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:51 am

oh dont tell me ur doing this coz i mentioned that as a reason of me leaving :?

Nabeel95
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   125 Seen

Postby Anira » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:11 pm

As already stated the inflation and the big amounts of money arent from the 10k for the hard trainers. For 200mil you would have to fight the gym 20000 times what would be 120000 battles against pokemon in your profile. You can easly check that only like 3 or 4 ppl have so many battles. So the 10k arent a big deal the problem is the money bug and i asked kyro to fix it and reset the money so this will be gone. The gym money s actually perfect since a masterball costs 10k remember all the ppl complaining when the gym gave only 5k?
Sad how some people forget you or what you did, thanks to the people who still remember.
for MY ART click here

Anira
Fanatic Forum Member

Postby InsanitysCrescendo » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:14 pm

Anira wrote:As already stated the inflation and the big amounts of money arent from the 10k for the hard trainers. For 200mil you would have to fight the gym 20000 times what would be 120000 battles against pokemon in your profile. You can easly check that only like 3 or 4 ppl have so many battles. So the 10k arent a big deal the problem is the money bug and i asked kyro to fix it and reset the money so this will be gone. The gym money s actually perfect since a masterball costs 10k remember all the ppl complaining when the gym gave only 5k?

well i totally agree with you. 10k isn't that big amount. the only thing that kyro should do is fix that money bug and ban ppl who abused it.
InsanitysCrescendo
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   75 Seen

Postby Anira » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:18 pm

InsanitysCrescendo wrote:well i totally agree with you. 10k isn't that big amount. the only thing that kyro should do is fix that money bug and ban ppl who abused it.

Thats what i asked him to do: Fix the bug THEN reset all money.

Money is reset so i guess he fixed it.
Sad how some people forget you or what you did, thanks to the people who still remember.
for MY ART click here

Anira
Fanatic Forum Member

Postby Ruy Lopez » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 pm

It is better to return to the previous amount of pokemoney as a prize after defeating the Gym Leader (1k). I just notice that the pokemoney is worthless after the prize of Gym Leader Battle becomes 10k because it is too easy to gain money from that state. So lowering it will do ok than giving it higher. This will give balance to the game.
You can visit my Website at this Link:
http://www.otakuhideout.webs.com/main

Current Rank as of August 18, 2009
Global Rank: 1st Place
Ruy Lopez
Trainers

Postby Anira » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Well when it was 1k everyone complained that it is too hard to get a masterball -.- and with the current order it should be ok

Easy 1k
Easy-Normal 2k
Normal 3k
Normal-Hard 5k
Hard 10k

i could change it to
Normal-Hard 4k
Hard 5k

but i dont think that will help... the biggest problem was the bug and with battling it takes long enough to make much money.
for MY ART click here

Anira
Fanatic Forum Member

Postby Sharks » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:24 pm

I would say change it to:
Easy- 1k
Easy-Normal 2k
Normal 3k
Normal-Hard 4k
Hard 5k

Thats a better lineup. If you say yes, i could change it. :D
Sharks
Fanatic Forum Member

Postby InsanitysCrescendo » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:07 pm

şt will be imposibble to buy skills if u do it 5k especially hyper beam.
you need to win aganist 30 trainer to buy hyper beam . it is kinda sux
InsanitysCrescendo
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   75 Seen

You have encountered a wild Torterra!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby rartic1 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:02 pm

sharks12 wrote:And oh yeah! Think there should be a limit for pokes to be released on a yard. Not sure though. Because there are several yards like Hotshot which made legends and shinies at death low prices. Pour your ideas about the yards.

nah! not really coz it let's ppl find the legys they want also it's the most fun thing about this game for me, and it's now very hard to find legys at hotshot's yard, and don't forget the low ER that's another point, it should maybe be that u can't let any1 in ur yard but u can only leave them on your friendlist but they can't have access to your yard, rather than putting a limit wich would make it impossible to find any poke at a yard, and the maps are just useless for me even the elemental maps are useless it's just to hard to find a legendary, it used to take me 1 hour to find 2 legendaries on a elemental map, and some ppl make secret yards for themselves to find the pokes they want not for others, or for trade or for sale

nOoB_ToXiiCz wrote:Yh Limit The yard Like Only 20 pokes Can be releases in a yard try do tht by 2moz or sumink

NO WAY! 20 that's just way too low!, it would take a hour for one poke to appear in a yard,
and it will be unfair to the ppl who have secret yards coz they have worked so hard on them also they don't let many ppl in there secret yard wich leaves legys with high value XD

but hotshot's yard is now probally the only yard that makes legys have low prices
becoz almost the whole of pba goes to his yard and most find legys easily, but too put a limit on all other yards just coz of one or a few will be unfair, and now it's very hard to find legys at hotshot's yard so it's not easy to find legys anymore but it used to be, so that problem is kind if fixed XD :lol:
Rar's Legacy Lives On.....
Shiny Giratina EXP: 10999534
http://rartic4.mybrute.com/
rartic1
Active Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   54 Seen

Next

Return to General PBA