Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Gym leaders Money and Some others!

Anything else about PBA that doesn't fit above.

Should the Gym leaders money be reduced?

Yes
18%
No
74%
Not Sure
8%

Total votes : 99

Re: Gym leaders Money and Some others!

Postby Rickrocket » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:48 pm

I believe that the money should be redused, I already have around 3mil in just a week, and bedisdes that's why we have the Lotto Shop. Comepare to what I win from Gym Leader the Lotto Shop is nothing. So YES reduse the money.
Rickrocket
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Postby sol=badguy4 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:51 am

I, frankly don't care about this situation. As long as everyone can get money from gym leaders, then there should be know problem. I already have about 4mil right now and get this money from training every single pokemon that I have.
Weakness is a disease. . . I am the cure!
sol=badguy4
PBA Rangers

Postby Shadowstorm » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:28 am

RandomSniper, You have truly moved me with that speech. If kyro for some reason does anything truly horrible to you, you and Anira are openly welcome to the "other" game I moderate... once its up XD I'm sure we can figure out a way to mess with thare a bit and maybe even figure out a resolution to any problems with him that you and anira have..
I quit, I'm just temporarily back to try to figure out how to stop this board from sending me e-mails.

If ya wanna find me...

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/H1Z1
Shadowstorm
Trainers

Postby patrosaurus_rex » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:21 am

randomsniper wrote:Look, I know exactly what you mean but put a few things into consideration. This game was made not with the intent of being good, but to help Kyro turn a profit. Now, you may be thinking "why would he say something like that if he is a moderator?" and the answer is, because I don't care to lie to people about something so obvious. Kyro pays no attention to the game, doesn't help the moderators do any of the work, gives us limited power, built a chat that is impossible to manage because there is no way to easily handle all the problems, and leaves most of us to handle his problems. Now, my main suggestion for this to end is...nothing, there is nothing that can "be" done to fix it. Kyro would have to do a 180 and pay attention to the game much more than he does, but he won't do that, its obvious. I assume that some people may say "well why can't you do something about it, or maybe anira, she already does a lot anyway." And thats a problem already, this is not Anira's game, it is not her responsibility. Kyro basically took advantage of her kindness and used her to help keep the game somewhat stable, and it disgusts me. I can't stand to watch somebody who is willing to dedicate so much of their time to somebody else's burden not receive and kind of reward. I couple of thanks here and there sure, but nothing significant. So in the grand scheme of things, Kyro needs to show up and get his ass in gear... sadly thats the only way I can put it. HE needs to take responsibility for his game, work on HIS game, fix HIS game, talk to the people on HIS game, and in my opinion.... apologize to anira for making her do all of his work...

first off you make it sound like kyro has nothing to do but sit at a computer and make sure people dont swear and spam
he has a real life away from a screen just like everyone else which makes me wonder why you're actually so angry at kyro/the game
what?...do yu want recognition for being a mod?
nobody actually makes you do it
all moderators are voluntary "jobs" and you actually make it sound like work
anira is not some kind of slave to kyro again its all what you want to do...if not...dont
its pretty simple
there are others that are willing to be mods even if you think they cant be trusted im sure they could prove themselves
all in all if you think the game is crap why are you still here?....
Global Rank: 2
5 Top Shiny Pokemon
Caught all Currently Available 493 Pokemon
In Game Name: Patrick_Pokemon
patrosaurus_rex
Trainers

Postby kyro » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:15 am

Thanks patrosaurus_rex
PBA Rocks!

kyro
The Great Creator of PBA

Forum Pokedex:   13 Seen

Postby patrosaurus_rex » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:21 am

no problem : ) sharks has supported me with all this so thanks to him too : )
5 Top Shiny Pokemon
patrosaurus_rex
Trainers

Postby Shadowstorm » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:05 pm

way to go kyro... demodding me just because i offered rs a job somewhere else in the event you did this which i knew you would.

its not like i made a formal detesting of the site, I was doing my job not because of a grudge, because there're a boatload of idiots on those chats who spam/flame/scam.

It's not even worth going on about. but nice job taking away abilities from a couple of your most active people.

I quit.

If any of you want to reach me...

or the other poke'rpg i'm part of...
http://www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/kyn ... /index.php
I quit, I'm just temporarily back to try to figure out how to stop this board from sending me e-mails.

If ya wanna find me...

Shadowstorm
Trainers

Postby Ketiun » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:16 pm

This isn't going well. I fear that what I have hoped that wouldn't happen might be on it's coming soon (I'm a philosopher now XD)
Anyway, it's bad to see u go man. Let's keep contact.
Ketiun
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   3 Seen

Postby patrosaurus_rex » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Shadowstorm wrote:but nice job taking away abilities from a couple of your most active people.
I quit.

Randomsniper was not a "most active person" he came back from time away and decided he didnt like the game
most likely because he dropped ranks and cant be bothered to work back up again
all he cares about in chat was showing power it was proven many times...
and he said he had limited power? what if he had more? would just be him playing, everyone banned for disagreeing with him...
5 Top Shiny Pokemon
patrosaurus_rex
Trainers

You have encountered a wild Vigoroth!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby Shadowstorm » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:26 pm

No he might not been that active, but that's for multiple reasons, of which you aren't gifted to know. And I also know that he wouldn't pull a stunt like that, as funny as it would be.

And analyze what he said... I'm not one to truly berate a game about its flaws... but even I have to agree with it... this place has basically become a business that kyro runs without much activity, like a CEO, using Anira and the others as tools to keep the business afloat. Take the Anira factor itself away, and boom! No PBA. I'm not going to argue with you since you are entitled to your own opinion... but look at the facts.

And my biggest reason for quitting: this is too much like a business, and I hate seeing people used.

If ya wanna find me...

Shadowstorm
Trainers

Postby patrosaurus_rex » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:43 pm

see but your all missing the point of that no one is being used it is all voluntarily done
Anira leaves...then what? the game wont die someone will step up
i'm sure she does a lot but with what everyone is saying Kyro is using everyone and Anira is overworked its all just what you think because you no longer like the game
everyone will have their times when they dont like the game for miltiple reasons but every time you cant run to the source and blame them for things they havnt done
in the end its simple isnt it? if you feel your being used dont do it...
if you like your "work" carry on

(and we arent arguing)
5 Top Shiny Pokemon
patrosaurus_rex
Trainers

Postby Shadowstorm » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 am

Well, good luck with that. Hope ya all have fun with the "business"

and wow... didn't actually expect anira and ket to quit... there'll probably be more in the following days.

and here's my final critique of the site:

Though the site is only a beta it has many serious flaws such as the fact that you have to donate to get the rare pokes... and can only get them that way... no other site does this if you notice, or at least any respectable site from what i've seen. The admin activity is horrendous still. With anira gone its probable that the site'll go back to the way it was during the no-kyro ages... I'm not going to go into major details since I'm tired and want to get my final teams set up on my accounts before i call it a night.

But yeah, wish you all luck... wish there was a better thread to post this on XD

If ya wanna find me...

Shadowstorm
Trainers

Postby The_Forsaken » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Ok pardon me for being shallow and selfcentered here, but with the topic changing to people leaving, at some point the main thrust of the topic got lost.

Does anyone, in an official position, know if the yards are going to be emptied of legendaries or not?
Image Image
Prior member of the Glorious YMG!
The_Forsaken
Active Forum Member

Postby Legendaryman » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:33 am

Okey ,Sharks12! And i was hoping that the money reduce by 5000 but the Random Trainers must be Stronger than Ever but the Random Trainers must not Reduce it always 10000 :D :D
Don`t PM Unless it`s important. Don`t Ask Me to Unbanned You Because I`m Not a Moderator.
Here`s my little song i wrote
You might write in the note for note
Don`t worry..Be Happy..
Be Happy Now
Legendaryman
Active Forum Member

Postby Massy911 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:57 am

i think it should be reduced .. to 1000-2000-3000 easy normal hard....
Massy911
Almighty Pwner

Forum Pokedex:   82 Seen

PreviousNext

Return to General PBA