Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Pokemon items

Having trouble getting started?

Pokemon items

Postby sam06090 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:30 pm

Hi Sharks,

May I have question about poke items?

Is that the items(include Evolution & Hold) just use once time then can become a none? or belongs to you forever?

Thank you

:) :)
sam06090
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   14 Seen

Re: Pokemon items

Postby Sharks » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:55 pm

They are one time use, all items are :)
Sharks
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   465 Seen

Postby theashman83 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Some items are one time use only, but many can be obtained at one point in time, but only able to be used once. For example, 1 Thunderstone won't evolve 100 Pikachu's, but you can have 100 Thunderstones at a time to use on 100 Pikachu's using 1 Thunderstone per Pikachu.

Some items, like the Special Stone (15 credits from the credit shop) last a specified period of time before you can get another.

For items used for evolution that aren't classified as stones (such as the Macho Brace), you can only have one at a time. So you'd need to use 1 Macho Brace before you could get a 2nd.

Gym Badges (which don't do much in all honesty) can only be obtained once, and last forever. They don't have any other features besides representing that you've beaten that specific gym leader.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Postby Chrysaor » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:45 am

is there a way to have more than one hold or evolution item at a time? I've been battling the right NPC's but don't seem to acquire more than one, for instance, black flute.
Chrysaor
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   119 Seen

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:21 am

Not at this moment, no.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Postby sam06090 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:13 pm

theashman83 wrote:Some items are one time use only, but many can be obtained at one point in time, but only able to be used once. For example, 1 Thunderstone won't evolve 100 Pikachu's, but you can have 100 Thunderstones at a time to use on 100 Pikachu's using 1 Thunderstone per Pikachu.

Some items, like the Special Stone (15 credits from the credit shop) last a specified period of time before you can get another.

For items used for evolution that aren't classified as stones (such as the Macho Brace), you can only have one at a time. So you'd need to use 1 Macho Brace before you could get a 2nd.

Gym Badges (which don't do much in all honesty) can only be obtained once, and last forever. They don't have any other features besides representing that you've beaten that specific gym leader.

theashman83, I know what you mean...But the item dex shows me that some item like Macho Brace, Twisted spoon...etc can't available in mart...and I want to know when defeated Elites or Champion can get back once?

sam06090
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   14 Seen

Postby antarcticaice14 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:24 am

ayy lmao :devil:
antarcticaice14
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   1 Seen

Return to Gameplay Questions and Queries