Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

new player, and i think a new problem

Having trouble getting started?

new player, and i think a new problem

Postby kromba » Mon May 30, 2016 7:05 pm

hi,
so i just started playing a few hours ago, and went to the PC, picked up the quest from nurse joy for the zigzagoons and i couldnt find any. i started off in cello town, where there is route 1,2, and stone something (i dont remember). went to the explore tab for the unlocked maps and they were all i can find, i was told the zigzagoons are in another town (hollowbrook) which i cant find. what can i do?
kromba
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   12 Seen

Re: new player, and i think a new problem

Postby Kat » Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

I just logged on to check as it has been a while for me, and sure enough there is a new starting point. Hollowbrook is on the old map set. If you go to the explore tab, do you have both "unlocked maps-new region" and "unlocked maps" in the scroll down for selecting a map?
Image credit to Nabeel for the banner ^^
Kat
PBA Rangers

Forum Pokedex:   478 Seen

Re: new player, and i think a new problem

Postby joatechu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:53 am

Hey kromba,

I will be posting a link below that has the zigzagoon information and where to find it. It is listed that it is found in Route 2 and 10. These routes are under the "Unlocked Maps" section that include Hollowbrook Town. Cello Town is still a new exploration map and I believe there is not any Pokemon information available about any of the "Unlocked Maps - New Region" section.

http://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/members/pokedex.php?Pkmn=263

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me in game or continue contact through this thread. My PBA username is joatechu .
Hope this helped!

Good luck,
Ham
http://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/members/trainer.php?U=3770449
Hi, I'm Ham! I'm just here to make friends and catch pokemon.
joatechu
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   8 Seen

Return to Gameplay Questions and Queries