Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Want to play but...

Having trouble getting started?

Want to play but...

Postby Zalia » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:25 am

I want to register for Battle Arena since I played the original Pokemon Crater ages ago but the registration page just refreshes after i click accept. Before the update u had a few friends who registered no problem, but I an having no such luck... Any possible solution?

Ive also noticed, threads about this never really get answered so I'm just being hopeful now...
Zalia
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Re: Want to play but...

Postby joatechu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:46 am

Hi! :) :)

Low key; there's rarely ANYONE on these forums anymore so if you really want to look for answers for anything your best bet is to just google the question or contact PBA through email. For your registering question, just keep trying on different browsers and be patient. My friend recently signed up and it took her about 10 minutes total but she made the account. If you have any questions / concerns, feel free to add me in game when you are able to make the account. Otherwise this thread will suffice. Hope this helps!

IGN: joatechu

Good luck,
Ham
http://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/members/trainer.php?U=3770449
Hi, I'm Ham! I'm just here to make friends and catch pokemon.
joatechu
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   8 Seen

Re: Want to play but...

Postby Navgun » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:09 am

Hello!!
The Registration page is actually broken...and could be taken care of when a dev comes online...
but
the actual registration page link is...

http://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/members/register.php

Hope it helps.. :) :)

~~~~~~~~Used To Had Trust In Humanity Once~~~~~~~~

Navgun
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   178 Seen

Return to Gameplay Questions and Queries