Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Quick Question thread

Having trouble getting started?

Re: Quick Question thread

Postby Chrysaor » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:07 am

theashman83 wrote:That would be a mistake on my part. They're supposed to be Normal-Hard, if i recall correctly. I'll speak to the person sorting these out when i next see them. Thanks for bringing it up :)

No problem. *laughing*
Chrysaor
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   119 Seen

Postby HPR0406 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:41 pm

How do your pokemon learn new moves?
PROUD FAN OF: Dean "Unstable" Ambrose
HPR0406
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   17 Seen

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:51 am

To learn moves they have to level up or you buy them from the skill shop. But if you mean setting the skills to your Pokemon, you can to go to their stat page and scroll down until you see the skill area (under the IVs). You can then set a skill to any slot.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Postby HPR0406 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:36 pm

Do you have to beat the elite 4 to gain excess to the extra maps?
HPR0406
Trainers

You have encountered a wild Duskull!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:49 pm

The Elite Four don't unlock any maps at the moment, only the gym leaders have maps attached to their region set.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Postby Rimz0r » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:06 am

I think I broke my yard :/
I had space for 72 pokes left in my yard and I think I accidentally tried to release about 75.
Now I finished adding them, I logged into the other account to accept and they aren't there ready to be accepted. The yard is still stuck on 928, yet it is saying no more can be released as there are 1000 pokes on the yard.

Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere... But any ideas?

Rimz
Who wants an angry dragon ;D?
Rimz0r
Active Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   181 Seen

Postby theashman83 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:47 am

Rimz0r wrote:I think I broke my yard :/
I had space for 72 pokes left in my yard and I think I accidentally tried to release about 75.
Now I finished adding them, I logged into the other account to accept and they aren't there ready to be accepted. The yard is still stuck on 928, yet it is saying no more can be released as there are 1000 pokes on the yard.

Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere... But any ideas?

Rimz

This is a common problem if you aren't extra careful when releasing into a yard. It happens, when you release too many, to prevent you from accepting too many into the yard on the My House page.

What you need to do, is go onto the yard account, and release a page or so of what's currently in the yard (assuming this is your Bug-type yard that you told me about, release something like Caterpie which are easy to get back). If this doesn't work, perhaps try releasing another page.

Hope this helps!

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Postby Rimz0r » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Thanks man. I thought as much, didn't wanna fly into releasing a ton of things before I knew for sure though.
Upsetting really, I had finally managed get the 50 remaining Pinsir I needed. Nevemind, better than broken.

Rimz.
Who wants an angry dragon ;D?
Rimz0r
Active Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   181 Seen

Postby HPR0406 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:38 pm

How can you release pokemon into your own yard? I did this once, but i forgot how to do this again.. :^) :^) :^)
HPR0406
Trainers

Postby theashman83 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:11 pm

HPR0406 wrote:How can you release pokemon into your own yard? I did this once, but i forgot how to do this again.. :^) :^) :^)

First, you need to Visit your House. You can do this via the link under the minimised yard map image on your profile page, or via the link at the top of the My House page.

Secondly, you select the Pokémon you want to release in the textbox-like thing under the full-sized map. Once you've done that (make sure there are no more than 25 at one time), you can click the button saying 'Release Pokémon'.

Thirdly, you need to go (back) to the My House page. At the bottom, there will be a list of Pokémon that are pending either acceptance or rejection from the yard. Depending on what you want to do, you carry on from there.

PBA Staff
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Postby HPR0406 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Why can't i find ANY legendaries apart from Shaymin (sky form) on any elemental map? I've been trying on both the fire and water maps for 5 days now! :@ :@ :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

-- Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:37 pm --

HPR0406 wrote:Why can't i find ANY legendaries apart from Shaymin (sky form) on any elemental map? I've been trying on both the fire and water maps for 5 days now! :@ :@ :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

And yes, i get that they are rare :emo:

-- Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:22 pm --

HPR0406 wrote:Why can't i find ANY legendaries apart from Shaymin (sky form) on any elemental map? I've been trying on both the fire and water maps for 5 days now! :@ :@ :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

-- Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:37 pm --

And yes, i get that they are rare :emo:

Update: Just caught a Ho-Oh
HPR0406
Trainers

Postby D1G1T4L » Sun May 10, 2015 1:08 pm

Hello again PBA
I'm a very old member of the community and I remember that I've spent a lot of time in getting my elemental maps, pokemons and leveling them when I was playing back in 2011. Now when I try to login using my account details it seems like I am unable to login. I'm certain that my details are right, as I used to have them saved on my old laptop.
Are all old accounts been deleted due to updates or how come? Is there any possibility that I can recover it, in that case?

- D 1 G 1 T 4 L
D1G1T4L
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   16 Seen

Postby theashman83 » Sun May 10, 2015 2:23 pm

D1G1T4L wrote:Hello again PBA
I'm a very old member of the community and I remember that I've spent a lot of time in getting my elemental maps, pokemons and leveling them when I was playing back in 2011. Now when I try to login using my account details it seems like I am unable to login. I'm certain that my details are right, as I used to have them saved on my old laptop.
Are all old accounts been deleted due to updates or how come? Is there any possibility that I can recover it, in that case?

- D 1 G 1 T 4 L

No accounts have been deleted. Your first point of call would be (private) messaging the game's Facebook page with the details that you remember (associated email, username, date of birth etc.) and wait for a reply. Failing that, try catching an admin on IRC.

PBA Staff
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Postby D1G1T4L » Sun May 10, 2015 4:08 pm

theashman83 wrote:
D1G1T4L wrote:Hello again PBA

- D 1 G 1 T 4 L

No accounts have been deleted. Your first point of call would be (private) messaging the game's Facebook page with the details that you remember (associated email, username, date of birth etc.) and wait for a reply. Failing that, try catching an admin on IRC.

Thank you for the quick answer. I've contacted the admins on the PBA facebook page and hopefully they can help me recover my accounts :-)

-- Mon May 11, 2015 7:30 pm --

If the admins on the facebook page doesn't answer me regarding a account recovery who am I then supposed to contact?
D1G1T4L
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   16 Seen

Postby loslocolibre » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Whenever I try to battle, the player verification button comes up. No matter how many times I click it, it doesn't go away. Am I the only person encountering this problem and is there any way I can fix it? I want to be able to catch some pokemon.
loslocolibre
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   5 Seen

PreviousNext

Return to Gameplay Questions and Queries