Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Quick Question thread

Having trouble getting started?

Re: Quick Question thread

Postby Rem » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:06 pm

There was a mistake that happened the other day. The admins are fixing it.
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Postby Golden Sword » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:03 am

Rem wrote:There was a mistake that happened the other day. The admins are fixing it.

ahh okay, so what would be the pokes that can be found in HOLLOWBROOK TOWN after it's fixed?
Golden Sword
Trainers

Location: 30 degrees, 31 minutes North, 75 degrees, 12 minutes West
Forum Pokedex:   428 Seen

Postby kullaniciadi » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:51 pm

I killed 100 zigzagons but nurse joy still telling me no you haven't. Am I doing something wrong?
kullaniciadi
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   11 Seen

Postby qwertyy » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:19 am

kullaniciadi wrote:I killed 100 zigzagons but nurse joy still telling me no you haven't. Am I doing something wrong?

pba tasks are not working properly .

qwertyy
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   212 Seen

Postby kullaniciadi » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:52 pm

well, are achievements working properly?
kullaniciadi
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   11 Seen

Postby qwertyy » Tue May 14, 2013 11:00 am

Will the unob pokemons be always unobtainable in pba or will they be added in game in future ? and also will the rarity of uber rare pokes like slowking, gliscor etc. be reduced ever in this game ?

qwertyy
Trainers

Postby Great » Wed May 15, 2013 5:02 pm

qwertyy wrote:Will the unob pokemons be always unobtainable in pba or will they be added in game in future ? and also will the rarity of uber rare pokes like slowking, gliscor etc. be reduced ever in this game ?

I don't think so their rarity will be reduced.Long long ago,Shiny and other special Legys used to cost like 100-900mil and 10-50 million respectively.But there was a Yard Storm ,where people started making yards of legys and *BOOM*.The prices of S/D/M/G Legys crashed down big time.So in order to have something interesting left in this game,we need them to remain in the tougher rarity cap to have something costly in this game.
Great
The Power of Indrakeeladri

Forum Pokedex:   477 Seen

Postby qwertyy » Wed May 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Great wrote:
qwertyy wrote:Will the unob pokemons be always unobtainable in pba or will they be added in game in future ? and also will the rarity of uber rare pokes like slowking, gliscor etc. be reduced ever in this game ?

I don't think so their rarity will be reduced.Long long ago,Shiny and other special Legys used to cost like 100-900mil and 10-50 million respectively.But there was a Yard Storm ,where people started making yards of legys and *BOOM*.The prices of S/D/M/G Legys crashed down big time.So in order to have something interesting left in this game,we need them to remain in the tougher rarity cap to have something costly in this game.

ok i understand but atleast they should be rare to an extent that people can see hope and try searching for them. Right now they are so rare that no one tries to search for them... and i also asked if the unobs pokemoms in the game will alwasys be unob ? or will they be added in future again ?

qwertyy
Trainers

Postby Great » Wed May 15, 2013 7:29 pm

qwertyy wrote:
Great wrote:

ok i understand but atleast they should be rare to an extent that people can see hope and try searching for them. Right now they are so rare that no one tries to search for them... and i also asked if the unobs pokemoms in the game will alwasys be unob ? or will they be added in future again ?

I mean they are never unobtainable,if one can not catch them,he/she can trade/buy them.Anyway,I don't think their rarity will be reduced.Its actually left to Sharks and his team.
Great
The Power of Indrakeeladri

Forum Pokedex:   477 Seen

Spcl Unobs

Postby Ryushi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Has there been a recent drop rate increase for unobs? Some ppl are finding spcl verisons even like S.Mothim, S.Vespi, D.Vespi..
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Postby Foxylayer » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:05 pm

can legys be only caught with master balls ? yesterday i caught one entei with poke ball after reducing its HP but today i could not catch any legy with pokeball, great ball or ultra ball even after i reduced its HP.
Foxylayer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   23 Seen

Postby theashman83 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Foxylayer wrote:can legys be only caught with master balls ? yesterday i caught one entei with poke ball after reducing its HP but today i could not catch any legy with pokeball, great ball or ultra ball even after i reduced its HP.

Any Pokémon has the potential to be caught in any type of Pokéball used. Obviously though, Master Balls give a 100% capture rate, so are the most common ones used for legies (and most other things).

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Postby Foxylayer » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:16 pm

theashman83 wrote:
Foxylayer wrote:can legys be only caught with master balls ? yesterday i caught one entei with poke ball after reducing its HP but today i could not catch any legy with pokeball, great ball or ultra ball even after i reduced its HP.

Any Pokémon has the potential to be caught in any type of Pokéball used. Obviously though, Master Balls give a 100% capture rate, so are the most common ones used for legies (and most other things).

yeah that's why i asked why i wasn't able to catch a legy using poke ball, great ball and ultra ball ?
Foxylayer
Trainers

Postby theashman83 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:33 pm

You can. The more expensive the ball, the better the capture rate, and therefore the more likely you'll catch the Pokémon. This mimics the real games.

You can catch Legies with Pokéballs (I do it all the time :p), it just takes patience.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Postby Foxylayer » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:36 am

wanted to know how rare are the void legys ? i have searched for 3 hours but couldn't find even one.
Foxylayer
Trainers

PreviousNext

Return to Gameplay Questions and Queries