Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Looking for catch and release jobs!

Find People To Trade Pokémon With! Trading Accounts Is Not Allowed!

Looking for catch and release jobs!

Postby Derooms » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi there guys, im looking for people to catch and release pokes in my yard. But what doest that mean? Well, here is the job description:

--------------------------

- Your job: I have a rayquaza yard currently with 420 rays, you would join my yard and catch normal rays and just release them back / set up a trade.

- Payment: I pay 100k per ray +1m for every 30 that u release/set up on a trade + all specials that you catch belong to you free of charge.

-Cash bonus: If you catch over 50 rays in a day, or if you catch 30/per day constantly, i will discuss a little bonus with you... And by "little", i mean "big" :/

-------------------------

FAQ:

-So, what if people join your yard just to farm rays/catch specials?

Well, thats why I pay per poke and not per time and if they want to farm rays to sell them i will be paying more than the market price bc of the 1m bonus, and if they want to farm for their yards/just catch specials and ignore the normals... Well good luck doing that on a 40 pg yard hahahaha *laughing* *laughing* *laughing*

- And why wouldnt people just catch a bunch of rays and trade them in a single day for the extra cash?

Because i can see their ids, so i know, roughly, when they were caught and if they stay a week without trading me anything they will be kicked.

-------------------------

If you are interested, leave a msg in this post with your ing (and irc name if u use a different one) or in my pba profile, my ign is derooms

Cya!

Ps:

Ray catch count:

kerikoto: 9 (next bonus at 30 rays)

jobs: 12 (next bonus at 30 rays)
Derooms
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   2 Seen

Return to PBA Trading