Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Another Pokemon Event

Post your custom made art here! Do not steal other peoples' art or you may be banned.

Another Pokemon Event

Postby xerneas » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:37 pm

It's been a while since the last event, the Xmas Dratini one to be specific, and I think it would be great to have another one...why? well, it's a lot of fun and that's something that would kill this boredom...It would work just like the last one, you'd have to collect an amount of a specific Pokemon that would give you an item, and you'd have to collect several of those items to unlock the Pokemon prize.

Since I already have some of the sprites made, they could be of good use for the events.
These are Pokemon/Fakemon:

The original art for Vahirom belongs to a devinatart user named ky-nim
The original art for Conghibella belongs to a deviantart user named Nyee
The original art for Pearla belongs to a deviantart user named nachtbeirmann
The other 3 are mine.
Note: All sprites are made by me as well. Also, it doesn't have to be these exact Pokemon, any other could be good as well, for example Black and White Kyurems, Meloetta Pirouette Form, Therian Forms etc.

Tell me whatya think of this in comments c:
xerneas
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   97 Seen

Re: Another Pokemon Event

Postby donsrk » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:47 pm

i like the idea really (since i never seen an event before hehe) but it would be nice to have something fun like this to do sometime :)
donsrk
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   68 Seen

You have encountered a wild Weavile!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Return to Sprites and Banners