Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Achievements

Give us your thoughts on the updates and the game itself, both good and bad! We want to hear it all!

Achievements

Postby Joey » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:39 am

I for one liked the achievements updates! It gives users who can't donate the chance to have special pokemon like Goldens. It's only fair for these users because users that donate sell the special pokes obtained for unusually high prices that they cannot afford. So yeah, I want this update to be returned ingame.

✶ ✶ BEST IN THE WORLD ✶ ✶

Joey
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   148 Seen

Re: Achievements

Postby atipedia » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:43 am

this game is played mostly by children that dont meet the requirements to have a credit card so this was the oppurtunity to equalize it . i agree to joey that this update shud be returned .thank you
atipedia
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   180 Seen

Postby _theone_ » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:45 am

I will have to disagree with you , from the beginning of PBA the only way to get goldens was though Donation , now though this update many people were abusing it and getting goldens for their selve's and this was destroying the economy because nothing would be rare except the ultra rares or unobs , now people worked hard to get their goldens and with the update everyone would have them , what would be the point of donating when you could get them for free by abusing the achievement update.
It is better that there are no golden pokemon in there or very rare about 1/1000 or something like that.
_theone_
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   189 Seen

Postby Adewitiya » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:25 am

Its not necessary that you'll get a golden when you unlock the achievements.You can get any kind of special Golden/Shiny/Dark/Ghost/Metal.It would affect the economy a little bit but not much.The "Have 100 Special Pokemon" achievement has been altered to "Have 1000 Special Pokemon" and now nobody can abuse the updates.Anyone who tries will be banned.
~Winner PBA Spriting Contest #1~
Adewitiya
PBA Rangers

Forum Pokedex:   368 Seen

You have encountered a wild wooguru!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby kicksoccer » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 pm

i think its good that people can get goldens now. Now to get that golden mewtwo :/ :snicker:
This User Is The Definition Of Awesome

If you hate soccer, you probably just suck at it.

Best Song Ever:Don't You Worry Child
kicksoccer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   376 Seen

Postby Funnycrater » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:36 pm

Adewitiya wrote:Its not necessary that you'll get a golden when you unlock the achievements.You can get any kind of special Golden/Shiny/Dark/Ghost/Metal.It would affect the economy a little bit but not much.The "Have 100 Special Pokemon" achievement has been altered to "Have 1000 Special Pokemon" and now nobody can abuse the updates.Anyone who tries will be banned.

I think the people that did abuse the update should be forced to release/hand in to admins their excess pokemon, and they have to do it of the accounts they traded the specials into, NOT keep the one they want and give up the rest, what they did was a unfair to the rest of the population >_>

TIP

Credits to Jig-Saw for the awesmazing Avatar.
Credits to DarkDrapion for the Awesome Banner ^^.
Funnycrater
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   535 Seen

Postby glucht23 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:39 am

Funnycrater wrote:
Adewitiya wrote:Its not necessary that you'll get a golden when you unlock the achievements.You can get any kind of special Golden/Shiny/Dark/Ghost/Metal.It would affect the economy a little bit but not much.The "Have 100 Special Pokemon" achievement has been altered to "Have 1000 Special Pokemon" and now nobody can abuse the updates.Anyone who tries will be banned.

I think the people that did abuse the update should be forced to release/hand in to admins their excess pokemon, and they have to do it of the accounts they traded the specials into, NOT keep the one they want and give up the rest, what they did was a unfair to the rest of the population >_>

im gonna hafta agree with funny there ppl abused at 100 special pokemon thing >.> if ppl can get 750 specials originally owned now they can keep it they deserve it :P but past ppl who abused =/ remove >:l
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Postby Kyle » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:03 am

Ah, there you go, funny! :) I suggested lasthallow2009 and one other moderator what can be done about the situation. There is a golden riolu in the game and a golden minun divine too in the game now.I'm sorry, but someone had abused the 100 uniques and gotten those rare goldens. And many of my friends couldn't use the quest to get a reward even once because they were from different time zones and hence, couldn't come online when the quest was available for 5 hours. :(

Lasthallow, my friend and moderator too told me that they are sorry for the incovenience and they cannot do anything with the situation.

Maybe after sometime, those abused goldens would be made as a donation pokemon, i wish. :)

Regards,

Kyle.
Kyle
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   88 Seen

Return to Feedback