Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

My Feedback!!

Give us your thoughts on the updates and the game itself, both good and bad! We want to hear it all!

My Feedback!!

Postby John-117 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:24 pm

so since the game has come back online in Oct 2012 the game has been updated constantly and I would like to thank our own developer sharks12 for updating the game for us, he deserves some recognition for his efforts and hard work. I myself appreciate the updates done so far in the game also I would like to thank to those members who stuck with us when the game was closed. I won't lie but I myself has judged harshly that PBA wont be coming back but looks like I was wrong *laughing* .

Also I would like to thanks to the staff who does their part in order to maintain the game , chat & forums and would give my utmost appreciation for thier outstanding work. I see now there is a good cross-section of staff on PBA which is one of the good qualities I like in this game. I have to be honest I do look up to some staff as sort of role models & a great example to us all (on PBA only not IRL dont get the wrong idea >>). I dont know how you guys put up with me but thanks for trying your best to, I appreciate that.

Another and Final thanks goes to Jazz for carrying on the PBA legacy & kyro's work.. without him there wont be no PBA ever again and now the game has now reborn into Pokemon Battle Inferno! Much appreciation should goes to him as well. :snicker:

I'm Glad I'm still around on this fantastic community and I do hope I'll stick around for the foreseeable future.

~John-117~

College Student • coder • Gamer

John-117
The Ultimate FAIL

Forum Pokedex:   449 Seen

Re: My Feedback!!

Postby _door2002_ » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:17 pm

yea sharks12 has been putting alot of effort in the game their is new pokemon and amazing donation pokemon that really interest's pba! keep up the good work :rock:
_door2002_
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   141 Seen

Postby Riizq » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:39 am

Indeed, the PBA team has put a lot of effort to revive it and make it gain back its class!

Thank you pba team!
"Run Better Run Out Run My GUN! Punk"
Riizq
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   308 Seen

Postby _door2002_ » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:10 pm

they have been putting alot of effort for but the reason we lost so many member's is that pba is still unknown to people that used to play and stopped if we could get this on the new's that would help JK but there has to be someway we can spread pba so that the other's player's come back but i guess change is good 8)
_door2002_
Trainers

Postby John-117 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:25 pm

_door2002_ wrote:they have been putting alot of effort for but the reason we lost so many member's is that pba is still unknown to people that used to play and stopped if we could get this on the new's that would help JK but there has to be someway we can spread pba so that the other's player's come back but i guess change is good 8)

PBA hasnt lost members they just dont know the game is back, its been more than a year since we heard any news of PBA and many has lost faith but since its back we should look to the future and hope for the best on PBA.

John-117
The Ultimate FAIL

Postby _door2002_ » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 am

yea i agree but some key member's are still not known that pba is back and left it but it is new dawn this pba will be much better than the last's! FTW!`
_door2002_
Trainers

You have encountered a wild urugamosu!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby John-117 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 pm

under the new developers Jazz and Sharks and the new next generation of PBA staff :/ the game will be awesome.

John-117
The Ultimate FAIL

Postby _door2002_ » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 am

you got my support it been pretty amazing so far!
_door2002_
Trainers

Return to Feedback