Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Security Verify code too small

Give us your thoughts on the updates and the game itself, both good and bad! We want to hear it all!

Security Verify code too small

Postby PokeLightning » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:37 am

The verify code needs to be 15 times bigger then it is now, I can't read it at all, not even when I zoom in, on my phone it looks like its on size 1 to 2 font, can u please fix this or put back the old verify code where u have to guess the pokemon or say "PBA Rock!" or something like that, cause nomatter how hard I try Im not gonna get verify code n with this problem its gonna prevent me from catching very rare pokemon n thats no fun at all:( can u please fix this problem.
I didn't know where to put this at so I put it here, I hope someone fixs this problem.....

-- Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:44 pm --

Idk if the makers of the PBA game made the font of the verify code bigger, but if they did its still tooooo small, try it to 28 size cause its still tooooo small....:(

-- Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:50 am --

I found a way to fix my problem, if u can delete this topic pease do it.:)
The power of my pokelightning is the most shocking experience you'll ever see and feel.
PokeLightning
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   86 Seen

Return to Feedback