Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

feedback?

Give us your thoughts on the updates and the game itself, both good and bad! We want to hear it all!

feedback?

Postby Sharks » Tue May 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Just wanted to hear about your feedback on the game, since it came back and I have been updating the game since December, so feedback about the game is appreciated. :)
Sharks
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   465 Seen

Re: feedback?

Postby John-117 » Tue May 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Well I feel since the game has came back and you are developing PBA ( I hate to admit it..) but you've made the game significantly better and updating regularly. But I feel there should be a major update as well as minor ones and enhancements.. these could be new elemental pokes added to game , maps , quests or something in the lines of a new system/feature for the game.

I particular like the achievements , themes and small enhancements. As well as Game updates you should consider updating forums.

but overall general updates to the game has been fantastic since it has came back up and is regularly updated.

College Student • coder • Gamer

John-117
The Ultimate FAIL

Forum Pokedex:   449 Seen

Postby harman19 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:45 am

Love the new updates - new 5th gens added regularly , new homepage and the lighting fast pba *laughing* . Do appreciate the effort you are putting in the game :clap: .

I would though love to see something new in the game , idk maybe a new special type or some official contest .

Also, I wanted to say the chat is left unmoderated for most of the time .Do something about it because somehow no of hacking and scamming reports are increasing regularly.
<Sherlock> i was talking to katey just now . Couldnt believe tht she was real.
<TaylorSwift> who is katey
<Sherlock> so I pinched myself and now i am awake.
<Sherlock> funny dreams.
<Bohemia> Shes shinyteddi's imaginary gf
<Bohemia> >_>
<Sherlock> x.X
<TaylorSwift> much better than John-117's imaginary game
<Sherlock> lmao
<Bohemia> Lol
<Sherlock> this is funny i gonna ss this.
harman19
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   272 Seen

Postby Golden Sword » Wed May 22, 2013 11:47 am

It is a nice thing that developments are done every once in a while, especially those that are extremely favorable to the players (releasing of 5th gens, fixing up the lag issue, adding the Unova gym leaders among others *laughing* ). It might be a wishful thinking, but I think the comments above mine really are impressive once done. It will surely attract more players, or even revitalize those who had quit the game to come back. :)
Golden Sword
Trainers

Location: 30 degrees, 31 minutes North, 75 degrees, 12 minutes West
Forum Pokedex:   428 Seen

Postby kiki_22 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:14 pm

There's nothing currently wrong with pba but how do u do mobile donations? Also when r 5 gen elite 4 coming in?
kiki_22
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   74 Seen

Postby twilightfate » Thu May 23, 2013 1:52 am

I am a bit disappointed, I mean Weavile is a IV pokemon, why are gen V pokemon being added while Weavile a gen IV pokemon is still unaccessible. Does adding new features to draw in new player matter if old ones are left unfixed?
twilightfate
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   4 Seen

Postby janbank » Wed May 29, 2013 6:43 pm

It is great, that improvement and development have been done to PBA, and it has mostly been better. thanks for the good job. Especially making the game faster, i almost dropped playing the game.

But:

Gym leader challenges, have a bug shows (Last: never), dispite fought them sevearal times and won. And the new drop down menu, for selecting is not good, make it instead a menu, you instantly can push on top and make every gym a separatly page.

Recent events: Is not updated, obsolete notifications.

My friends: to easy to accidently delete friends, wish easier access and a way to arrange them.

a way, that pokemons f.e. Zekrom not can be released into yards, because they can not be caught. A waste of pokemoney, pokemons and time.

My offline trades: that it is showing what you have bid for, instead of just the amount of money, that it shows the pokemon also.

Regards and please respond to the feedback. :) :)
janbank
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   14 Seen

Postby Golden Sword » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Amendments I want to see:
(1) immediate response to those who are hacked. (retrieval of robbed stuff: money, credits, goldens)
(2) auto-healing of pokemon by just refreshing the Battle page
(3) an option to arrange Friends
(4) a note beside the Achievements whether it's completed already or not.
Golden Sword
Trainers

Location: 30 degrees, 31 minutes North, 75 degrees, 12 minutes West
Forum Pokedex:   428 Seen

Postby gladzz12 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Awesome game reminds me of playing this game when i was a kid.
BTW when are you gonna fix all the bugs? [codes]
gladzz12
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Postby CapHawkeye14 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:31 pm

gladzz12 wrote:Awesome game reminds me of playing this game when i was a kid.
BTW when are you gonna fix all the bugs? [codes]

As i said in another post not any time soon :3
CapHawkeye14
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   324 Seen

Postby Wind1 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:43 pm

I love it (P.S im Wind1 on there) I seriously can not live without it ^.^
Wind1
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Postby sandy108 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Sharks wrote:Just wanted to hear about your feedback on the game, since it came back and I have been updating the game since December, so feedback about the game is appreciated. :)

Sharks i would like to say you have done a amazing job by adding so many new features and options :clap: :clap: :clap:

I would also like to talk about new layout. It looks good i have no doubt about it but can u add Dark layout as an option like before ???
So that people can select which is better for them. I personally prefer Dark one , white is kinda too bright for me eyes :snicker:
sandy108
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   112 Seen

Postby Ryushi » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:30 am

Sharks wrote:Just wanted to hear about your feedback on the game, since it came back and I have been updating the game since December, so feedback about the game is appreciated. :)

Updates regarding mega evolutions has been good. New pokemon versions like albinos, New layouts, Introduction of Raffle and megastones in Lotto are much appreciated and kudos to the entire PBA team on having this delivered.
However, Sharks - as you are the dev here - I would like to bring to your notice about my concerns (and a lot of other players' too) regarding the new encounter rates that have been implemented in June 2015.

There have been a lot of alterations in yards ever since they were launched, like
(i) Setting a limit on each yard.
(ii) Regular interval of yard swipe, etc.

However, recently there have been concerns raised time and again during your absence (Examples in forums: One, Two). The thing is Yards are PBA's invention that sets it apart from other pokemon games. The recent update sounded promising (and interesting too) when the poll cooked up, but as soon as the yards got wiped and the rates were altered, players immediately raised concerns. While you were away, people have been patiently awaiting your return for more updates and for the yard encounter rates to be fixed and made same as before (i.e. as they were 4 years back). I am speaking on behalf of the players and WE would humbly request you to look into the details and take the necessary steps for this :)
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Return to Feedback