Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

My Feedback

Give us your thoughts on the updates and the game itself, both good and bad! We want to hear it all!

My Feedback

Postby Uber_Fuller123 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Hi, Uber_Fuller here. I just wanted to let you know my feedback on the recent updates on PBA in regards to the rarity of pokemon and the new maps additions.

Regarding the new maps - I really like the new design and how the game finally added new maps after such a long it. It has been forever since this has happened and I really appreciate that you guys will able to make this new maps with 5th gens only. I do believe that this was a beneficial implement as 5th gens were very rare, which did make them worth a lot (shinies being worth like 35m). So I do believe that it did ruin the price a little, but it wasn't a huge thing as many people had 5th gen yards and weren't charging a lot for entrance and not all 5th gens are super common now, only certain ones like patrat, but not pokemon like axew.
However, I don't think that the game needed to change the encounter rate for pokes like rainbow ponyta. This deeply hurt me as I spent like a year collecting rp to make a yard for it, which I sold access to for 100m! That is incredibly expense, but it was worth it for such a rare fakemon and many people did buy access. Now that the encounter rate has changed on it, it has absolutely ruined its price, now selling for 100k a normal and less than 2m per special when a normal used to sell for 2m and a special for like 35m. This has killed me and basically made everything that I have worked so hard for worth basically nothing as people can make these yards so easy. I don't like what happened to rp at all... :(

Uber_Fuller123
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   24 Seen

Re: My Feedback

Postby Sharks » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:10 am

Thanks for the feedback, and RP is now rare.
Sharks
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   465 Seen

You have encountered a wild Zorua!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Re: My Feedback

Postby Uber_Fuller123 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:41 pm

Thank you Sharks. I really appreciate that.

Uber_Fuller123
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   24 Seen

Return to Feedback