Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Clan Challenges

Give us your thoughts on the updates and the game itself, both good and bad! We want to hear it all!

Clan Challenges

Postby harman19 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 am

Like everyone I am excited by the newly introduced in game clans . But there are few problems currently associated with the clan challenges for the moment .

1. Clan challenge validation requirement : Everyone except 2 must participate .

This is just impractical for small clans and quite impossible for clans with more than 20 people . We just cannot expect people to be active every day of the week .

2. Incentive

Currently , we only get clan currency from completing a challenge . Is it lucrative enough for people to do it ? I think some achievements or monetary awards should be given as well.

3. Difficulty

For the moment, I guess challenges are random . Previous 2 challenges , ( Catching 75 beldums and then evolving them to metagross , Same with shellos ( only difference being 69 in quantity ) were nearly impossible to do .
<Sherlock> i was talking to katey just now . Couldnt believe tht she was real.
<TaylorSwift> who is katey
<Sherlock> so I pinched myself and now i am awake.
<Sherlock> funny dreams.
<Bohemia> Shes shinyteddi's imaginary gf
<Bohemia> >_>
<Sherlock> x.X
<TaylorSwift> much better than John-117's imaginary game
<Sherlock> lmao
<Bohemia> Lol
<Sherlock> this is funny i gonna ss this.
harman19
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   272 Seen

You have encountered a wild Donphan!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Re: Clan Challenges

Postby Ryushi » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:07 pm

harman19 wrote:3. Difficulty

For the moment, I guess challenges are random . Previous 2 challenges , ( Catching 75 beldums and then evolving them to metagross , Same with shellos ( only difference being 69 in quantity ) were nearly impossible to do .

I think putting 69 caterpies and 69 shellos and 75 beldums at the same level is unfair. Quantity to be caught should depend on the rarity in maps. Say if a legy is to be caught the quantity should be less like say 5-10 instead of being the same as caterpies.. same way if ratata is to be caught the quantity should increase like 100-150.
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Postby Rem » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:53 pm

It's called a "challenge" not "daily warm up"
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Postby Termes » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:58 pm

I'd just like to add another suggestion!

Can we have it that the leader is able to switch their ownership without deleting the whole clan?

In our in-game clan currently we have an inactive leader.

So removing + adding members takes a long time and it can result in us having to forfeit the clan 2-day clan challenge for that challenge if 3 cannot do it, which has happened a few times.
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   542 Seen

Postby sandy108 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:38 pm

I have few suggestion for Clan's just to make it more Fun .

After completing Daily Challenge give some reward points to the member's who contributed to complete it . Let that reward points be exchanged to Mega stone or credits or something ( people can come up with more suggestion ) .In this way people will start to join clans and it will not be only about yards .Also can add Special Events for clan once or twice in a month
:!

Thank You ;) ;) *laughing* *laughing*
sandy108
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   112 Seen

Return to Feedback