Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

voids credits shop

Give us your thoughts on the updates and the game itself, both good and bad! We want to hear it all!

voids credits shop

Postby ADpower » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:34 am

Why they have removed the voids of the credits shop?
''objective'' : maybe to make rare the voids

They should tell you when they were going to remove the voids:
-People who save to buy certain pokemon credits. Now they cant, waste any time and looses what he wanted.
-There are many people who save daily credits as also those who use money to buy credits.(remain in the air'')
-The difficulty of some voids will be equal to that of any. (there is no balance in the rarity).
-People with voids have a lot of unfair advantage (there is no equity in the target solution).
-Could not get pokemon void as Zekrom, Keldeo, Darkrema, Carnivine, Durant, etc.
ADpower
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   9 Seen

Re: voids credits shop

Postby Ryushi » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:41 am

ADpower wrote:-People who save to buy certain pokemon credits. Now they cant, waste any time and looses what he wanted.
-There are many people who save daily credits as also those who use money to buy credits.(remain in the air'')

Me being one of them. Infact I have donated multiple times (including yesterday) so that i would be able to get voids for myself like Durant and Heatmor and some more - just to find that they are not present in credits shops any more.

ADpower wrote:-People with voids have a lot of unfair advantage (there is no equity in the target solution).

Totally agree. That advantage is unfair.

I would also like to mention that now there is no difference between the original non-credit available ones and the earlier credit-available pokes since all have been removed from credits shop. C'mon! A void froslass and a regular void at par now?

I would like Sharks to reconsider. This is really very upsetting ;(
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Return to Feedback