Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

what do you think of elemental maps (cloud map)

Give us your thoughts on the updates and the game itself, both good and bad! We want to hear it all!

what do you think of elemental maps (cloud map)

Postby flowertoto » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:07 am

HI, i'm flowertoto some of you might know me from pba, so what do you think of the cloud map or any other elemental map are they useful? for what reason did you buy them? and do you think it's worth 20 credits? (cloud and psychic) maps are worth 20 credits
I'm talking about the cloud map specifically because i just bought it, it's the first one i bought and i don't think i'm going to be buying any other elemental map and anyways i don't find anything special about it.
i bought it thinking i could catch legenderies but i'm afraid that i was wrong and i wasted my credits uhh....... to bad for me there's no refunds
i mean the maps do have legendaries it's just that it next to impossible to find one
so i want to know what others think of this

Pokemon_cry.gif
flowertoto
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Re: what do you think of elemental maps (cloud map)

Postby Rem » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:15 pm

What would you like to see improved with the elemental maps?
Usernames: Sakaa, JProcks, Rem
Rem
The Howling Ghost

Forum Pokedex:   558 Seen

Postby Termes » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:16 am

Flowertoto, I definitely agree. Credits spent on elemental maps are unworthwhile. The encounter rate of Pokemon in elemental maps needs increasing, they're far too low.

Pokemon in non-elemental maps are found say every 1-5 steps whereas elemental maps encounter rates I'd say are around at least 10 (even more) steps apart on average. This observation is just in terms of finding any Pokemon, so I'm assuming the problem is exacerbated for legendary Pokemon!
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   542 Seen

Postby Ryushi » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:46 am

Termes wrote:Flowertoto, I definitely agree. Credits spent on elemental maps are unworthwhile. The encounter rate of Pokemon in elemental maps needs increasing, they're far too low.

Pokemon in non-elemental maps are found say every 1-5 steps whereas elemental maps encounter rates I'd say are around at least 10 (even more) steps apart on average. This observation is just in terms of finding any Pokemon, so I'm assuming the problem is exacerbated for legendary Pokemon!

I couldn't agree any less to this! At times, I have felt that the map is empty with nothing appearing. I believe, the encounter rate of each poke in elementals need to be more than the regular route maps as these are the credit bought maps.
The All- Enormous gold Guide with up to date prices --> viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443

Checkout what I am buying --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=21691&start=0
Ryushi
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   513 Seen

Return to Feedback