Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Staff complaint

Give us your thoughts on the updates and the game itself, both good and bad! We want to hear it all!

Staff complaint

Postby Pooplord » Fri May 29, 2015 12:54 am

Hello,

There was nowhere I could post this on the forums, so I put it here.
I've been having an issue with ThE_Tommo in the Mibbit chat room.
When asked to put in my username, I entered my PBA username "Pooplord".
I was trying to figure out how it works and I entered a few messages that didn't go through... I then noticed I was immediately kicked by ThE_Tommo.
I tried joining two more times and he kicked me over and over without reason. I was stumped.
I then tried joining with the default username given and asked him why I was kicked so many times.
He told me to follow the rules and to use my in game name. After arguing, he told me my name was inappropriate.
I don't know what rank this member was within Mibbit, but I'm very angry with this and I've been playing PBA joyfully up until now.
As a staff member of a gaming community, I am repulsed by his actions.

Here is what I found wrong:

- ThE_Tommo did not warn me to change my name before kicking me. I would have gladly respected him if he kindly asked me to change it because it's not acceptable here.

- "Poop" shouldn't be considered inappropriate in the first place. It's not offensive towards anyone and it's not a bad influence towards younger players.
The younger might look at my username and giggle at the most.

- I was treated unfairly and with no respect. ThE_Tommo was not being helpful in any way and just angered me further.

Here is a screenshot of the event (Once I finally got to join in)

I would like for staff to have a talk with him and put him in his place.
He should be there to help in any way he can and only take action when he really needs to.
Pooplord
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   1 Seen

Re: Staff complaint

Postby pkemnmasterdestroyer » Fri May 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Pooplord wrote:Hello,

I was trying to figure out how it works and I entered a few messages that didn't go through... I then noticed I was immediately kicked by ThE_Tommo.
I tried joining two more times and he kicked me over and over without reason. I was stumped.
I then tried joining with the default username given and asked him why I was kicked so many times.
He told me to follow the rules and to use my in game name. After arguing, he told me my name was inappropriate.
I don't know what rank this member was within Mibbit, but I'm very angry with this and I've been playing PBA joyfully up until now.

- ThE_Tommo did not warn me to change my name before kicking me. I would have gladly respected him if he kindly asked me to change it because it's not acceptable here.

- "Poop" shouldn't be considered inappropriate in the first place. It's not offensive towards anyone and it's not a bad influence towards younger players.

- I was treated unfairly and with no respect. ThE_Tommo was not being helpful in any way and just angered me further.

He should be there to help in any way he can and only take action when he really needs to.

Lol? I was there and it was clearly your fault 8)
Current Global Rank: 2 Points: 4283.86
Current Goal: G̶e̶t̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶3̶6̶0̶0̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶1̶s̶t̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶
Current Uniques: 3600 , 0 Uniques Left. Current place in unique top trainer board : 1. #Completed
Check my trades shop viewtopic.php?f=39&t=23148
pkemnmasterdestroyer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   419 Seen

Re: Staff complaint

Postby Pooplord » Fri May 29, 2015 5:29 pm

pkemnmasterdestroyer wrote:
Pooplord wrote:Hello,

Lol? I was there and it was clearly your fault 8)

I put a screenshot of the whole conversation I had with him, it doesn't affect anything if you were there.
But back to the problem, I don't understand how it's my fault if I was the one being harassed. I got kicked multiple times with no given reason or warning. I bet you didn't even read my topic and consider my side of the story and that's very disrespectful.
Pooplord
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   1 Seen

Return to Feedback