Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Evolution?

Anything else about PBA that doesn't fit above.

Evolution?

Postby Astreich000 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:15 pm

Why can I not evolve my haunter or graveler even after beating drake . It' says unable to because of trade evolution and it's been like tht for a couple days now
Astreich000
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   4 Seen

Re: Evolution?

Postby pkemnmasterdestroyer » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:13 pm

theashman83 wrote:We are aware of this bug, and we're trying to get to the bottom of it. Most of it has been solved, in that level-based evolutions work and some item-based evolutions do too.

At present, it seems to only be item-based evolutions that aren't working, where the items are obtained from defeating gym leaders, champions, etc. Please be patient, and we hope to have it fixed soon!

^ There's your answer.
Current Global Rank: 2 Points: 4283.86
Current Goal: G̶e̶t̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶3̶6̶0̶0̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶[̶b̶]̶1̶s̶t̶[̶/̶b̶]̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶q̶u̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶
Current Uniques: 3600 , 0 Uniques Left. Current place in unique top trainer board : 1. #Completed
Check my trades shop viewtopic.php?f=39&t=23148
pkemnmasterdestroyer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   419 Seen

Re: Evolution?

Postby theashman83 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:53 pm

pkemnmasterdestroyer wrote:
theashman83 wrote:We are aware of this bug, and we're trying to get to the bottom of it. Most of it has been solved, in that level-based evolutions work and some item-based evolutions do too.

At present, it seems to only be item-based evolutions that aren't working, where the items are obtained from defeating gym leaders, champions, etc. Please be patient, and we hope to have it fixed soon!

^ There's your answer.

Not quite, anymore. The bug was fixed.

[quote="Astreich000"]Why can I not evolve my haunter or graveler even after beating drake . It' says unable to because of trade evolution and it's been like tht for a couple days now/quote]
What this means is, the devs (i.e. Sharks) are implementing a new method of evolution to mimic that of the official games; trade evolution. So for your Haunter, you'd have to trade it, and only then would it be able to evolve.

But it's still being worked on. Hopefully soon it will be ready.

PBA Staff
IRC names: Nexus, Helix
I'm always here to help, drop me a pm if you want.
I own Free_Legy_Yard. Feel free to send a friend request!
~Global Moderator~

theashman83
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   580 Seen

Return to General PBA