Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Donation Issue: Donating for a Friend

Post errors here. Errors dealing with cheats should be privately messaged to a moderator or admin.

Donation Issue: Donating for a Friend

Postby jojorebel123 » Sun May 13, 2018 2:36 am

Earlier today I made a deal with Tinooo. I'd donate for him in exchange for the agreed upon price + the donation poke. I'm a frequent player with plenty of experience donating for myself and others, and i performed the steps the same as I've always done. After I made the first donation, Tinooo and I realized that his account still wasn't premium and I had the donation poke. I was sure I selected Tino's profile from the scrollbox before performing the transaction. A deal is a deal, so out of good faith I figured I'd try again to honor my side of the bargain I'd made with Tinooo. I donated a second time, paying special attention to each step. Tinooo's account still isn't premium. My main IGN (jojorebel123) was already premium, so I gained nothing out of the deal besides 2 golden seawaddles (pointless poke). On top of that, only 50 credits were applied to my account instead of the 100 it shouldve been.

Hoping a mod can help with my problem.
Emeritus Member of the Glorious YMG
I own all special legys! Thats 140 out of 140 special legys (as of 3/19/10)
roses are red violets are blue mess with Reducter and I'LL FRICKEN KILL YO ***!!!
jojorebel123
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   51 Seen

Re: Donation Issue: Donating for a Friend

Postby Methaphor » Sun May 13, 2018 5:58 pm

i got this same issue this is what i told to wolf and winchester can prove it but i cant contact him that time donation poke was an golden yveltal i hope some mod to fix this thing.
Methaphor
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   8 Seen

Postby Termes » Mon May 14, 2018 8:45 am

Jojo thanks for the post. Will direct this issue to Jazz!
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   548 Seen

Postby Steven__masnaix » Sun May 20, 2018 3:26 pm

i just got the same problem, MadLeeTKG donated for my account _SuperWario and it didnt get premium, MadLeeTKG got the pokemon (albino deerling) ... he offered me my stuff back but i didnt accept because we made a deal and it was almost completed (the game already took the money) so i only need the premium status on my account, i hope you can fix it. i got a lot of screenshots when the deal was made and when he donated if you want i can post them
Steven__masnaix
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   431 Seen

Postby Massy911 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:43 pm

I'll have someone take a look
Massy911
Almighty Pwner

Forum Pokedex:   82 Seen

Postby Steven__masnaix » Tue May 22, 2018 7:51 pm

is it going to be fixed? because it has been more than a week since jojo got this problem and it has been almost 3 days since i'm playing with my non premium account without being able to find specials : /
Steven__masnaix
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   431 Seen

Return to PBA Errors