Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Donation Issue: Donating for a Friend

Post errors here. Errors dealing with cheats should be privately messaged to a moderator or admin.

Donation Issue: Donating for a Friend

Postby jojorebel123 » Sun May 13, 2018 2:36 am

Earlier today I made a deal with Tinooo. I'd donate for him in exchange for the agreed upon price + the donation poke. I'm a frequent player with plenty of experience donating for myself and others, and i performed the steps the same as I've always done. After I made the first donation, Tinooo and I realized that his account still wasn't premium and I had the donation poke. I was sure I selected Tino's profile from the scrollbox before performing the transaction. A deal is a deal, so out of good faith I figured I'd try again to honor my side of the bargain I'd made with Tinooo. I donated a second time, paying special attention to each step. Tinooo's account still isn't premium. My main IGN (jojorebel123) was already premium, so I gained nothing out of the deal besides 2 golden seawaddles (pointless poke). On top of that, only 50 credits were applied to my account instead of the 100 it shouldve been.

Hoping a mod can help with my problem.
Emeritus Member of the Glorious YMG
I own all special legys! Thats 140 out of 140 special legys (as of 3/19/10)
!
jojorebel123
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   52 Seen

Re: Donation Issue: Donating for a Friend

Postby Methaphor » Sun May 13, 2018 5:58 pm

i got this same issue this is what i told to wolf and winchester can prove it but i cant contact him that time donation poke was an golden yveltal i hope some mod to fix this thing.
Methaphor
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   8 Seen

You have encountered a wild Celebi!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Postby Termes » Mon May 14, 2018 8:45 am

Jojo thanks for the post. Will direct this issue to Jazz!
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   549 Seen

Postby Steven__masnaix » Sun May 20, 2018 3:26 pm

i just got the same problem, MadLeeTKG donated for my account _SuperWario and it didnt get premium, MadLeeTKG got the pokemon (albino deerling) ... he offered me my stuff back but i didnt accept because we made a deal and it was almost completed (the game already took the money) so i only need the premium status on my account, i hope you can fix it. i got a lot of screenshots when the deal was made and when he donated if you want i can post them
Steven__masnaix
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   431 Seen

Postby Massy911 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:43 pm

I'll have someone take a look
Massy911
Almighty Pwner

Forum Pokedex:   82 Seen

Postby Steven__masnaix » Tue May 22, 2018 7:51 pm

is it going to be fixed? because it has been more than a week since jojo got this problem and it has been almost 3 days since i'm playing with my non premium account without being able to find specials : /
Steven__masnaix
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   431 Seen

Postby jojorebel123 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:10 pm

Like I've stated before, I donate pretty frequently. I've played this game on and off for 8 years. If you search jojorebel, u will see 17 accounts. And that's not even all of them. Half I've donated for myself already for premium, others are waiting on this issue to be resolved. Because of how poorly this has been managed by the PBA staff, I'm not sure if I plan on spending anymore on the game at all. I'd rather spend my money on a Pokemon RPG that still has dev/mod activity. I apologize for being so blunt and straightforward but I've had a very disappointing experience from a customer service standpoint. I've never even asked for a $20 refund, a little in-game compensation and urgency would've sufficed. Emailed Jazz, no response. Termes has been doing his best to help but it sounds like he's been getting the same "run-around." Close the game or put a notification on the login page that reads "inactive pokemon RPG" if there's no one who works here anymore so people don't keep spending their money.
Emeritus Member of the Glorious YMG
I own all special legys! Thats 140 out of 140 special legys (as of 3/19/10)
!
jojorebel123
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   52 Seen

Postby Termes » Thu May 24, 2018 9:27 pm

Followed up on it again, I just sent another message! let's hope it can get sorted soonish. I think people might need to be warned to avoid that "donate for a friend" feature or it needs to be removed altogether till it gets fixed properly.

And for the record Jazz reckons the issue most usually is because people haven't activated their accounts, by checking their spam/junk folders it could be fixed.
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   549 Seen

Return to PBA Errors