Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Ban Appeal (MrFroslass and ~Monster~)

Ban Appeal (MrFroslass and ~Monster~)

Postby MrFroslass » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:19 am

Include your in-game name: MrFroslass , ~Monster~
•Reason of your ban: Botting
•How long you were banned : 100 days
•Who you were banned by : W0LF3M4N
•Why you should be unbanned : This is because i was tired of botting. and i sincerely wanted to surrender and take punishment , i am a big fan of the game since almost a decade and wants to continue to do so. The goal is to play fair and not repeat this mistake again and have fun playing with old friends and new people aswel, guiding and helping them and as much as i can , with the community service. Please give me a chance to prove myself and enjoy the game once again.

Thank You for helping me.
Your Favourite Monster :)
MrFroslass
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   7 Seen

Re: Ban Appeal (MrFroslass and ~Monster~)

Postby Mickerrs » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Not banned long enough. no!
<<~#Original.Reckkk#~>> Never apologize for what you feel, its like saying sorry for being real..
Mickerrs
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   108 Seen

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:54 pm

As mickerrs said above... Aljaz been banned for twice the time you have currently and didn't do half the amount you did as well as took me about 2-3 weeks to get it out of you and you tried to get around the ban by giving your stuff away... So for now, no but we will consider a reinstatement within the next few months.

Also, I'd like to have a word with you 1 day. Do you remember the jdogg account and a few others that you were "given" free unobs from and you didn't have access to those accounts??? Well i just so happened to check the trade logs of those accounts out of curiosity and noticed that they were accessed very closely to the time after your ban and gave a few unobs to someone connected to you closely so I take it you did have access to those accounts when they "gave you" those free unobs back then? When they weren't your accounts in the first place? :p
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Postby Termes » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:15 pm

And you forgot the other half of your appeal which is the solicited looting/loot of about all your unobs and ubers, own up to that first!
Termes
Fanatic Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   550 Seen

Return to Ban Appeals