Are you ready for the next challenge? Gear up and explore Pokemon Infinity Online
PI logo
Try the new on-the-go game that is based on the wonderful world of MonsterRanch!

Click here to visit it

Illegal pokemon trade.

Illegal pokemon trade.

Postby JDog0314 » Sat May 09, 2015 10:23 am

i am JDog0314 , i got illegal pokemons in trade , ~Monster~ offered me illegal pokemons on my shiny gallade , how are these illegal pokemon in the game , if it is an error please give me legal pokemons or ask ~Monster~ to give legal vespiquen.
JDog0314
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

You have encountered a wild Wigglytuff!
This encounter has been added to your Forum Brawler Pokedex.

Re: Illegal pokemon trade.

Postby PrincessPhoenix » Sun May 10, 2015 2:30 am

Hi, the Pokemon you have reported out of concern is indeed a newer ID one that was obtained during a glitch period where that and a few other Pokemon were easily encounterable in yards. This issue was brought up in the past and people (including Monster) were banned for this at one point. After an investigation and player outcries, it was decided that for ones that proved that they bought them and were unaware of their origins were allowed to keep them (there are only a small handful of these, since they cost close to max money) because the person they bought it from had no means of repaying the pokemoney or Pokemon at that point (that person/people who did it are also perma banned). So yes he was allowed to keep that Vespiquen in question because he legitimately paid for it. This does not mean that every Pokemon ever obtained and sold would have the same treatment; this unob one was a particular case because it spawned from a glitch.

I did speak to Monster about this though, and he said he is willing to swap it with an older ID one.

I'm not here. I'm currently inactive on this forum so listen to Nexus/TheAshMan83!
(since he's pretty much the only active mod here)

PrincessPhoenix
Gym Leaders

Forum Pokedex:   555 Seen

Postby JDog0314 » Sun May 10, 2015 6:58 am

Im fine with this , please ask to accept , thank you.
JDog0314
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   0 Seen

Postby MonsterTrader » Sun May 10, 2015 5:00 pm

Accepted the offer :| and there is the proof it is with you now.

MonsterTrader
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   33 Seen

Postby demonsnightmare_912 » Sun May 10, 2015 5:24 pm

One thing I'd like to mention, is that those Dustoxs and Cascoon aren't worth that much anyway. The fact that he was banned for botting Cascoon recently probably means those were part of it. As for the Vespiquen, Shiny Gallade is like 5b+, whereas Vespiquen (old id) is probably around 1b.

The fact that Monster 'conveniently' forgot to mention all this says a lot about him, and i'd also like to point out that monster is known to brutally rip off new/retirning players
demonsnightmare_912
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   381 Seen

Postby MonsterTrader » Sun May 10, 2015 5:32 pm

demonsnightmare_912 wrote:One thing I'd like to mention, is that those Dustoxs and Cascoon aren't worth that much anyway. The fact that he was banned for botting Cascoon recently probably means those were part of it. As for the Vespiquen, Shiny Gallade is like 5b+, whereas Vespiquen (old id) is probably around 1b.

The fact that Monster 'conveniently' forgot to mention all this says a lot about him, and i'd also like to point out that monster is known to brutally rip off new/retirning players

i have returned all the cascoons i caught to the mods jail accounts.. these are not a part of it. these were in my ~Monster~ account which was banned for more then a year.
will you stop the hate .. i gave him a old id vespiquen already .. please stop it..

old id vespiquen is max cash :|
MonsterTrader
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   33 Seen

Postby glucht23 » Mon May 11, 2015 3:39 am

Can I just bump this to say... Where exactly did this shiny gallade come from? honestly me and funny were the only ones with it so was gallade caught during the glitch as well?
Image credit to ramit for the banner~
glucht23
Avid Forum Member

Forum Pokedex:   563 Seen

Postby W0LF3M4N_trainer » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:08 pm

Alright, so even though this is old I'm going to comment on it for future reference for anyone. I did a little digging into these accounts after I recently banned Monster for botting. And found that jdogg and another account that "gave" him a shiny gliscor at the time were both accessed AGAIN about 2 1/2 months before I banned Monster. And conveniently they both were using a German IP address linked to a VPN... Looked at the trade logs and 6 pokes were traded from MrFroslass (all worthless) for a golden mothim from Jdogg as well as the Old ID vespiquen that was referenced above to an associate of his absolutely free. So, Jdogg just happened to return 2 years later after this original thing and deal with the same person this time for absolutely nothing? I think not :p I have attached all proof in another post within the staff forums for any staffs future reference. :p
W0LF3M4N_trainer
Trainers

Forum Pokedex:   270 Seen

Return to Ingame reports